Romance.......... (1 Viewer)

MissGeorgie

whats the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you? or you have done for someone? what's your romantic fantasy?

MissGeorgie

oh come on! someone post something! i need some romantic ideas for my bf

.................... anyone?!?!?!?!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
my boyfriend once apologised for not having enough money to buy me a valentines day present... i was disappointed but i understood.
then the next day he showed up at my school with roses and a biiiiiiiiiig stuffed diddlmouse :)

he also wrote me 100 reasons why he loves me :) you can do that ^^

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
my boyfriend once apologised for not having enough money to buy me a valentines day present... i was disappointed but i understood.
then the next day he showed up at my school with roses and a biiiiiiiiiig stuffed diddlmouse :)

he also wrote me 100 reasons why he loves me :) you can do that ^^
so he robbed a bank for you, awww ;)

:p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
so he robbed a bank for you, awww ;)

:p
noooooooooooo :p
he tricked me into thinking i'd get nothing.
i couldn't actually resist and sent him a msg complaining about not spending his money on me even on valentines day :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
noooooooooooo :p
he tricked me into thinking i'd get nothing.
i couldn't actually resist and sent him a msg complaining about not spending his money on me even on valentines day :p
You're one of those girls, who I look at and think "Girls are stupid".

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jumb said:
You're one of those girls, who I look at and think "Girls are stupid".
really?
i've always wanted to be one of those :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
really?
i've always wanted to be one of those :rolleyes:
I could just imagine your conversation the next day. You'd say this at a 100 words a second and really high:

"omg my boyfriend like bought me flowers but he didnt like tell me he was going to buy me flowers but like you know what he did he did he told me that he like didnt have any money but like he was only kidding because he like loves me he does and he bought me flowers..." etc.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
My current sweetie does just random, cute things for me. Like, the other day I was upset, so he snuck up to the shops and came home with a block of my favourite chocolate, a Kinder Surprise and a bunch of my favourite flowers (Tulips) which made my heart melt. It was nice because it doesnt happen often (not saying that in a bitchy way, but we're always too busy), but when it does happen... ooh! <3

My ex did some lovely things for my 18th... He bought me 18 presents and hid them throughout my house, with little clues as poems so I had to guess what I was getting before I was allowed to open it. It was lovely at the time, so thats a nice idea if you want to plan something for a reason (and have money to burn).

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I could just imagine your conversation the next day. You'd say this at a 100 words a second and really high:

"omg my boyfriend like bought me flowers but he didnt like tell me he was going to buy me flowers but like you know what he did he did he told me that he like didnt have any money but like he was only kidding because he like loves me he does and he bought me flowers..." etc.
owft!! do you have to be so harsh towards her?! .. do you treat others like this because you never had the opportunity or ability to do anything for your girlfriend (as sweet as this) or because you feel like being a total asshole?

anyhow - i think that guys just being sweet to their chick is really cute .. hmm - yes, VERY CUTE .. and like hugs from behind (surprise) .. wait, hugs in general!!.. TEDDIES.. plush toys -tee-hehe- *dreamy, far-off look*

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Your boyfriend does not want you to be romantic. Your boyfriend wants to fuck you until you can't walk anymore.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Your boyfriend does not want you to be romantic. Your boyfriend wants to fuck you until you can't walk anymore.
what would good would that be??
the fact that you'd be unable to walk - well ..?.. -.-

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
um munchkin hun, i don't think they were being literal.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
its got nothing to do with the not being able to walk, I'm just using that as a guide to the amount of fucking involved

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
If you fucked so hard that she couldnt walk, then you could just keep fucking and she couldnt stop you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
owft!! do you have to be so harsh towards her?! .. do you treat others like this because you never had the opportunity or ability to do anything for your girlfriend (as sweet as this) or because you feel like being a total asshole?
no, you've totally dismantled a perfectly good joke

it was funny cuz it was true

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
this one time, i got head.

nobody's done anythign significantly romantic for me, how pathetic eh *cries herself to sleep*

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hahaha

i've got to admit that a lot of girls are shitty at presents

the amount of times me and some girls i know have made a pretty collage of movie tickets, photos, dockets, and writing song lyrics over it or whatever to give to their boyfriend, i look back now and laugh......

(by the way I was like... 15)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)