Rome 264-133BC: Im Screwed (1 Viewer)

nick1689

HSC
I know this post is probably useless since the exam is on thursday, but is anyone else finding this subject hard to study for?

Some of the stuff is easy, but the othes, AHHH. Extortion Courts? WTF is that? We never learnt about that? Taxtion and Tribute? Thanks for not explaining that one Pamela Bradley

Im just hoping one of the questions will be on Hannibal/Punic Wars, if not im screwed

/rant off

Anyone have some tips?

nick1689

HSC
Does anypne have some decent notes on Rome 264-133? Theres like one on BOS, they all seem to be on 133-78, or whatever period it is.

joey...

HSC
haha..yeah i know! Sorry my notes were handwritten...but there was one lot of notes i managed to scab off this site...they were pretty good actually! lol

I know what u mean bout the extortion courts..haha i felt like that with my teacher too...i dont think they even understand it themselves!

If you hav to do that qn just try to focus on the corruption of the whole system... you can draw on the other dot pts here like the treatment of Roman allies and provinces...but yeah do the punic wars qn, haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)