Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Are you following the rainbow?

EDIT: you ARE!. What is wrong with this world, as if there arent already enough gay guys in the world. Women are getting outnumbered by them, no1 to fulfil our sexual escapades.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
No i dont. Seriously- for one. I dnt want Greg's n00b germs and secondly, you ARE gay anyway...you're chasing the rainbow. Therefore, i dnt love it. So there.

HSC
kimi said:
No i dont. Seriously- for one. I dnt want Greg's n00b germs and secondly, you ARE gay anyway...you're chasing the rainbow. Therefore, i dnt love it. So there.
Thank you Kimi i'm very happy but i don't chase the rainbow b/c i don't like leprehcauns you're just jealous that shorty got my 12 inches of power and you didn't.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
RanyofMartian? said:
There, there my dear i'm a cradle robber too.
Hahahahahahaha!

It doesn't look like anyone else even understood what you meant by this.

ROFL you're a funny bloke, Brogan.

Anyyyyyyway, on the topic of The Transit Lounge .. or the Bondi Boys .. or the "I'll have a short black" bunch .. whatever .. :

Soward wasn't named on the Roosters site as being in the probable 17 for 2006. His contract ends next year .. I hope Sticky continues with his stupidity and lets this guy go. I'd snap him up in a second. A class act.

Btw, congrats on some quality signings. Mitch Pearce .. my brother played against him once. Said he was a gun.

We got Lagi Setu, though. Woooo stealing from yawnion!

Dragons for the Premiership (and Minor Premiership too) in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)