• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rose Bowl (1 Viewer)

M-O-B

HSC
Did anyone catch this game today? Or am I the only person in Australia who watches American Football?

M-O-B

HSC
phizzy said:
poor diddums
what can you expect?
it's a pansy version of every awesome ozzie sport
Yeah thats generally the attitude most Australians have to it. I used to be the same but the more I watch it the more i like it so...

M-O-B

HSC
brogan77 said:
Hey, I like this guy...he's alright.
Praise from Brogan. All thats left to do now is kill myself as I will never be this happy again.

Genjamin

HSC
i saw the rosebowl in HD and it was tops. Don't worry you aren't the only one down under who watches American Football. But...I am American...

davin

HSC
N/A
not a good game, imo...but i liked the outcome

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Was it just me or does anyone find it funny that it takes 4 hours to play a game which is only 60 minutes on the clock? I found the game so fucking boring, but the commentators said it was a shit match anyway. Perhaps I chose a bad game to get stuck on the sport. Still, it was better than Days of our Lives.

Even tho I only have a slight understanding on the game, I could tell Seattle were owning the steelers in the first quarter. Its so demoralising to have so much of the play then to concede the lead so quickly, something that I didint think happened so much in high point sports like American football.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
yeh i dont get that too, how a 60mins game turns into a 4 hour marathon...i fell asleep halways throught the second quarter, the continous stopages makes it so boring, i dont see how americans can watch it, weekend after weekend.

i was going for the seahawks, mainly because they seemed like the underdogs...i guess they are. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)