• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead Production @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

chanlord

HSC
The New South Wales University Theatrical Society is staging Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead from the 12th of September to the 23rd of September at Studio One, which is a theatre on the Kensington Campus. It'll be on for two weeks, Tuesday through to Saturday with the possibility of matinees on Saturday. More information, ticket prices and bookings are on this website ). Information will be updated in this thread in the coming weeks. For any questions, feel free to PM or email me.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
awesome. i'm there.

is this a faculty wide production or just a bunch of 3rd years putting on a show? if so are you being assessed on it?

chanlord

HSC
It is being produced by the theatrical society on campus. It will be very good and will give you a better idea of the text, seeing it on stage.

nwatts

HSC
well, it'll give me an idea of how the director read the play. is the theatrical society afflilated with any particular course at unsw?

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
that link up there isnt working. how else can i access information about the production??

chanlord

HSC
The link is now working. Information will appear on that website shortly. The play isn't affliated with any particular course at UNSW but most of the theatre on UNSW campus isn't.

NUTS Theatre

HSC
The Theatrical society producing the show, 'NUTS', does have ties with the School of Theatre, Film and Media and we work together on some productions, however this show is entirely independent of the School. Many of the cast and crew are, however, current or past students of the School and so you can expect a high standard of performance.

Opening this coming Tuesday, student tickets to the show are $8. You can either book through the show website (as Chanlord posted, or skip the intro and head to http://www.nuts.org.au/rosandguil/index2.html), or try your luck at the theatre on the night. For more information, email rosnguil@nuts.org.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)