Rudd v Binge Drinking (2 Viewers)

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Budget to cut tax breaks

jb_nc said:
Well, I drink an Australian beer by the name of "Victoria Bitters". Maybe you've heard of it? Wait a minute, of course you haven't you fucking scummy philistine.
So i herd u like chilled ruddpiss?

HSC

Thank you. In the meantime, have fun downing jugs of apple juice with half a shot of vodka because you desperately want to get drunk but think alcohol tastes too icky.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC

Trampoline Man said:
Thank you. In the meantime, have fun downing jugs of apple juice with half a shot of vodka because you desperately want to get drunk but think alcohol tastes too icky.
Hey guys I drink metho because 151 is for girls.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Trampoline Man said:
what's wrong with that? do you avoid using salt or pepper with your steak because it ruins its pure taste.

HSC

JFK said:
What? I drink straight scotch you fucking halfwit.

EDIT: Man, such a foolish comment to make to one of the most chronic and well-known alcoholics on this forum.
bwahahaha that's classic, had someone like that in my HSC year, was a pretentious fuckwit, boasting about drinking spirits while doing assignments.

HSC

stazi said:
what's wrong with that? do you avoid using salt or pepper with your steak because it ruins its pure taste.
No, but putting salt and pepper on my steak doesn't dilute it so I can eat more steak.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Trampoline Man said:
bwahahaha that's classic, had someone like that in my HSC year, was a pretentious fuckwit, boasting about drinking spirits while doing assignments.
...??? how did you put one and one together and link him to something completely unrelated?

Person talking about drinking often.
Person in high school who got drunk during assignments.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Trampoline Man said:
No, but putting salt and pepper on my steak doesn't dilute it so I can eat more steak.
Oh right, so there's a golden rule that you can only get drunk in 20 minutes. You couldn't possibly drink 2/3 drinks/hour and have a more enjoyable night

HSC

stazi said:
...??? how did you put one and one together and link him to something completely unrelated?

Person talking about drinking often.
Person in high school who got drunk during assignments.
Person talking about drinking scotch, and being an alcoholic ----> person who boasts about drinking often, and during assignments.

HSC

stazi said:
Oh right, so there's a golden rule that you can only get drunk in 20 minutes. You couldn't possibly drink 2/3 drinks/hour and have a more enjoyable night
I'll need an appletini to wash down those words you've put in my mouth.

I didn't say anything about the time required to get drunk. My point was about people who cannot handle unmixed alcohol probably not being suited to drinking in the first place.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Trampoline Man said:
I'll need an appletini to wash down those words you've put in my mouth.

I didn't say anything about the time required to get drunk. My point was about people who cannot handle unmixed alcohol probably not being suited to drinking in the first place.
You're saying "if you don't drink mixed drinks, you can drink more alcohol". Why would you want to be able to drink more alcohol unless you're trying to consume as much as possible quickly. If you pace yourself, you'll have room to drink 3+ drinks/hour.

Also, why shouldn't people who don't like the taste of alcohol get drunk? That's quite a stupid assertion: you can like the effect but not the taste. Similarly, people put sugar in their coffee because they dont like the bitterness of regular coffee. Should those people not be energising themselves in the morning?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

TOOHEYS OLD. Read it and weep, motherfucker. I'm on my 18th longneck for the night. Yeah? I'm fucking hard, so what. I crush pieces of shit like you for breakfast. I'm going to move onto the 200 proof Grain Alcohol I've distilled in my bathtub to get that true ALCOHOL taste that is so delicious and starts fires after I finish this bottle and smash it on my head.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

lolz. the taste of beer is quite easy to handle. however, getting drunk off beer has lots of disadvantages, which include having to go piss every half hour, and a more tired kind of drunk

HSC

JFK said:
Yeah you know beer's not pure alcohol dude? You know that right? Just making sure...ya know...it's kinda silly to go round telling people that if you can't handle unmixed alcohol you shouldn't be drinking in the first place when you don't even drink spirits yourself...

You're probably just pulling an idiotic troll but yeah...
Beer isn't pure alcohol? That's Book of Revelation material right there.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Trampoline Man said:
Beer isn't pure alcohol? That's Book of Revelation material right there.
do u shoot vodka into your anus with a turkey baster or something because you are

JUST

TOO

HARDCORE

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A

Trampoline Man said:
That doesnt make any sense man. So you think you're a better person because you drink chilled goat piss like a man and you don't dilute your alcohol so you can drink more. WHAT the fuck do you think beer is? What, is Tooheys Old suddenly fucking 49% alcohol? I don't fucking think so, vodka and orange juice contains just as much, if not more alcohol than Tooheys Old. Difference being, you can actually drink the shit without feeling like youve licked a toads arse for the rest of the night.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Thirded.

I know what old tastes like, but I'm not all too sure how Katie would know what a toad's arse is like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)