Rugby League Tri-Nations (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I can't believe those idiots at channel 9 who refused to show the game live went and played footage from the game during the news. Then they wasted all that time with the intro.

If they didn't have exclusive rights to so many league games I would never watch channel 9 again.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I fucking hate Channel 9's coverage of Rugby League, they delay the fucking game for commercials, and whats more they probably have the most annoying commentary team within sport. Fox Sports ftw!!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
mrzeidan - i think the point is we are trying to win, not lose... and you picked a tigers side? you fken idiot.

yea i hate the fact that the games are delayed heaps and with all those commercials in between. but just be grateful that they are still on free tv.

anyone else think the shot on mason was a cheap shot? i didn't quite see where kidwell got him, but since mason got a swollen eye socket, i'd say he probably lifted his elbow, maybe that's why mason stayed down. i mean, you don't get a black eye from a shoulder charge.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Anthony Tupou in for Reni Maitua. As for the shot on Mason i dont think it was an elbow, maybe the ball just deflected on his eye or something. Gonna be good to see what his reply to kidwell is.

EDIT: good to see that the game is going to be live this time

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
How about that win? Inglis and Gasnier pissed all over the kiwis in the last 4min. Aussies now guaranteed a spot in the final, and we are yet to come off 2nd gear.

sideshowtim

HSC
Holy fuck Inglis is a star. What a player. I was blown away by those two tries. The skill of the first one, the speed and agility of the second one...He is incredible. What a comeback by the Aussies, one of the finest wins in our history I'd say.

We're gonna win this tournament for sure.

Cpt obvious

HSC
I am a true Aussie but in that game I was cheering for an New Zealand win they played better and with heart and most importantly they were EXCITING, the Aussie's played flat until like the last five minutes.

Please, Please, Please Australia throw the ball around We have exciting backs we saw that in the last 5 minutes. There is no reason why we cant win 100 to nil.

*hopeful*

HSC
^Yeh agreed, the aussies were crap until the 75th minute, excellent tries in the end though....

Cpt obvious

HSC
Yeah NZ played too well against Australia to lose, mind you great Britain have the MAN OF STEEL Paul Wellens. That has to be the cornest name for an award. I wonder if they are actually made of steel!!!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
get over it, if channel doesn't broadcast the footy and cricket, i dont know why it'd still exist.

did anyone read gus guild's comment about the sub-standard of the brits? i reckon it was a bit harsh, true nonetheless. i really would like to see how brits' 'talents' stack up against us in our league. tho i must admit that a few of their players are pretty good and have potential. but if they are playing just for the money, then there will be no way a nrl club can attract them to come over, unless its south sydney.

so i gonna put it out there, do we want poms in our league?

Cpt obvious

HSC
If they play aswell as Adrian Morley and Brian Carney. Let the poms come.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
holy shit, i was stunned.

the only excuse i can think of, is that the roos havent really got into 1st gear for the whole tournament. let's hope that changes in brisbane.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I wasn't shocked at all. The selectors made some really bad decisions and Stuart was also very stupid in playing guys out of position to replace Gasnier.
I don't want Australia to lose the series but I was glad they won last night. Hodges and King both got dropped, because their attack wasn't creative enough against the Kiwi's, and to make way for Gasnier and bloody Lyon. Well, that was a mistake. Gasnier injured first half, Lyon plays shit. Bring back King and HODGES! But just because the media is focusing on Lyon he'll probably push Hodges out of the team again, even though Hodges is far better.
Putting Smith on the bench and starting Berrigan was silly also, Berrigan made heaps of mistakes and is much more versitile. He's excellent coming off the bench.
Ben Hornby was less than remarkable and I don't understand how Thurston was dropped for him. Hope the selectors fix that, then the Kangaroos will win.
Lockyer = awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)