Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
MiuMiu said:
Haha I love it when people are going to 'ring head office and get you fired'......you're just like, yeah go ahead, please do haha.
Those are my favourites! Though a lot of them end up not doing it because I tell them that Head Office is in Melbourne :(:(

Skeeta

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
but its not my fault! Im just the little person running around doing what I have to do, I really don't care how much things cost
haha yeah i know dont worry we get the same crap

Omigod $3.20 for a coffee? at michelles across the road i can get a coffee and a muffin for that price!!!

oh really?!! go to dumb michelles and get a crappy coffee.. bah!

lonnnng day at work today :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
We do tickets on a Sunday, starting at about lunchtime. Why? Because only one person does it. Given there are around 10,000 tickets that need to be changed, this means we cannot possibly get them all done 15 minutes before closing time. No, we have no night staff here, so no, it cannot be done overnight either. However, yes, this weeks specials are valid until closing time. Changing the ticket price does not change the price in the computer.

Cauliflowers are per/each. As this is clearly marked, if you want a large one for $4.98, then take it. If you want a small one for $4.98, take it. Do not complain about paying the same price, its just the way it is. Take what size you want and be greatful its not per/kg.

If I'm sprinting down aisle 3 with a trolley load of 600mL cokes, please do not step out in front of me. Chances are, I won't be able to stop.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
code 100 is for the biggest and baddest ex-con style motherfuckers to stop nightfilling and haul their ass to the front of the store to either
a) intimidate some asshole who is yelling
b) act as temporary security and beat the living shit out of him

haha i love 100's

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
for anyone wondering, yes we really do have this code and i have seen it used before. I dont know if other woolworths have them, probably just the ones that get alot of trouble and are located in dangerous areas, considering we regularly get drug addicts, theives, bigg drug dealers, gangs and herds of prostututes[only after 10 tho-thats their dinner break lol] in our store, i can understand having a code 100

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe we don't have a code for that, just an announcement over the PA 'all available male team members required to the front immediately, PRIORITY!'

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, I was informed last night that "if you want all the guys to haul their arses to front end, you need to call a 'code 20'...but, you know, its pretty damn challenging for them to get a firecracker up their bums so they actually get out of back dock and do something useful"

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah we have Code 100 at my woolies, but technically, we call it Service 100 (there are 10 different service codes for Service Supervisor, Customer Service, Phone Calls, Manager Phone Calls, Clean up, building emergency, bins open, pickup required, security, price check)

tho usually we just use "xyz to front end, immediatley"

and right on jess on the tickets! (thank god we dont have 10,000, but only one person does it and i do it for liquor) yes, the specials are still valid, yes we have to take them down as it takes a while.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The most mysterious possible code I could think of is "Can we have Service 10 to Location 230"

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i have to put up the new special tickets for my store townie- i hate working 7am monday, at least i get to work with the new manager and see what he is like.

apart from that- customers were great tonight, except for the dickhead duty manager :mad:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ah i have to put up the new special tickets for my store townie- i hate working 7am monday, at least i get to work with the new manager and see what he is like.

apart from that- customers were great tonight, except for the dickhead duty manager :mad:
do u work in systems?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ranger stacie: i totally agree with you there. it's not our fault that things cost what they do!!! get over it or go somewhere else. people can be so pathetic like that. i once had a woman demand a discount on a 50 CENT roll of wrapping paper because there was a tear in the plastic stuff. i was astonished she would even ask. and then when i said 'no, sorry' she went ballistic and said she was 'ringing up head office, i'm going to have you fired, ra ra ra ra ra ra'...idiot.
you should have taken the wrapping paper and said "im sorry mam we are not allowed to sell damaged or faulty goods" ..thats what we do...
then let her kick up a stink
coz if people go around asking for cheaper prices if tis ripped or whatever..then they will damage it all on purpose and try and bargain with us to reduce it
it doenst work like that

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
If you order something, change your mind, demand the same price which is better than I am ever supposed to do and we accept, don't complain about that it is taking too long (2 weeks!) If you say that you can get it cheaper and quicker at another store I will recommend you do so and cancel your invoice... very happily! Also, please don't tell me what manufacturrers do and when they delivery (in this case it "they do special deliveries make them do one" and don't tell me you know how it all works because you used to "work in the industry" I really don't want to know which corner you sold yourself from and if you had worked in the industry you would appreciate how long it can take to get things from a manufacturer to a country store! Goddamn biatch *puts hand up for stress leave*

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
thejosiekiller said:

yeh, special tickets are a bitch, espescially if they havent been pre-ripped. tho the bitchiest thing u will ever have to do is the wednesday Deleted Lines Exception Report or the High Risk Report, involves nots of counting, or a 5-5-1, i hate 5-5-1's

HSC
N/A
My ex-boss' number one rule for customers was - "Buy someone thing - or leave"...if he saw someone reading a magazine he'd ask; "are you going to buy that? No? Then leave!"> no wonder we didnt have many loyal customers.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
our phone is fucked. people keep calling in sick. :. we keep having one person in deli for 30 mins-1 hr at a time with no way of paging anyone. last week this caused me to have a line of like 10 people and actually get assaulted. (as in they changed their minds and threw something at me, then asked for the wrong thing and called me a fucking idiot). i should've told them to go speak to the manager when they threw it at me but i was completely isolated with NO staff around and a huge queue so i just took it. if they ever come up to me again though, i'm refusing service. yeah it's my job to serve people, it's NOT my job to be assaulted or abused.

on the upside i got a really nice comment about me in the comment box this week as well :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate stocktake, the hundreds of pink and yellow stickers, the meticulous neatening

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i've only showed up to stocktake once. i don't intend on doing it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)