Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
MissMacbeth said:
N.B. I must commend my customers today for being very patient with the huge line up. Long story short - the supervising was sh*t and I was left on my own with 50 customers all waiting. It took the supervisor about 15 min to realise this and called the worst of checkout staff to service 80...(one's who don't listen to it and dwadle...) 10 minutes later another checkout person came on, and by the time there were maybe 10 ppl left, about 6 checkout ppl turned up...it was such a waste of time. It happens to me every Saturday!
omg thats awful... isnt there some rule that says there has to be more than 1 person on checkouts when theres a certain no. of ppl? i know where i used to work if u had more than 3 ppl waiting u had to get another person to help u. good on the customers for waiting though

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Sometimes the fucking ppl who are spose to come in in the mornings, come late when you're spose to come a tad early you count the draw and generally help out. It pisses me off when they expect others to do it. I come about 15 minutes early and I have to put in nearly ALL the draws (at BIGW we have about 20) AND go to layby and count the three draws down there and also take the trolley back to the cash office...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Sometimes the fucking ppl who are spose to come in in the mornings, come late when you're spose to come a tad early you count the draw and generally help out. It pisses me off when they expect others to do it. I come about 15 minutes early and I have to put in nearly ALL the draws (at BIGW we have about 20) AND go to layby and count the three draws down there and also take the trolley back to the cash office...
:confused: counting all the drawers in the morning is the superviser or business admin managers job at my store...

putting the drawers in however, is anyones job.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well the lady in the cash office does it in the morning i think.. not sure.. but i know we dont count them all..

btw.. we dont have 15 drawers :p

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
great thread...
dunno if this has been dun yet or not but anyway ..
-only swipe when it says to and remeber for credit you must press ok ...not just stand there...
- remember which bowser you are on!, not that hard its right in front of you...also put it back properly..or it doesn't know your done ... ( servos)
- don't look at the dunhill range and say peter jackson...( cos then i move toward where you look and guess what its not there) ...then get pissed off.
- if you accidently paid for someone else's petrol don't come back week later and expect a refund!
- don't ask for bags for can of coke !
- don't throw the card/money at me! and take your receipt with you!
- don't pretend to know me! you don't so lets keep it like that !

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
choco said:
great thread...
dunno if this has been dun yet or not but anyway ..
-only swipe when it says to and remeber for credit you must press ok ...not just stand there...
- remember which bowser you are on!, not that hard its right in front of you...also put it back properly..or it doesn't know your done ... ( servos)
- don't look at the dunhill range and say peter jackson...( cos then i move toward where you look and guess what its not there) ...then get pissed off.
- if you accidently paid for someone else's petrol don't come back week later and expect a refund!
- don't ask for bags for can of coke !
- don't throw the card/money at me! and take your receipt with you!
- don't pretend to know me! you don't so lets keep it like that !
Why haven't you been fired yet?

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Why haven't you been fired yet?

I take it you've never had a job before....ahh the naivety of unemployed ppl....

When you do get a job, you'll notice *like I did* that you can be as a customer really rude and obnoxious to staff members.....now I make sure to be nice and considerate because these staff are doing their job - I can assure you they aren't there to wipe your a$$ and kiss it when you treat them like dirt. I'm working to pay for uni, others are doing it to pay for their food and bills. please get a clue...

And no, we arent aiming to be communists. Just b/c we believe that customers should be polite to us doesnt mean we are turning into old school Russia.

Skeeta

HSC
working as a telephonist/secretary

if we have ur contact details, it means youve enquired about, been to, or organised one of our conferences.. dont yell at me for having your details, im not a friggen telemarketer.

if you are a secretary, please know what the company you work for does.. the number of times i've rung asking if you deal in water/gas/electricity and the person on the other end say... "uhh i duno im only temping" makes me want to kill things

if you are a secretary - be nice to other secretarys ringing you up! My days been about as shitty as yours so get over it! Your days probably bad coz ur being a bitch to everyone

Dont ring me up and ask stupid questions like whether the synthesiser engineers from woolongong are going this year. i can put you through to someone who does know or pass on your details.

IF YOU ARE MY DAD - DONT RING ME UP AS A TEST AND SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GO BEFORE I GET ANGRY AND THINK ITS ONE BIG FUNNY JOKE!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
well the lady in the cash office does it in the morning i think.. not sure.. but i know we dont count them all..

btw.. we dont have 15 drawers :p
I dont think anyone counts them in the morning Rachael, I thought it just went from whatever was counted the night before and they just get their earlier to type all that into the computer. Did you hear about how the cleaners knocked the registers off the trolley the other day, now theres heaps that are fucked up, ours in home ent are, the note holder things wont go down and we are missing a hole for 20 cent peices. :uhhuh:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
at our school they count up all of our drawers, but i mean, there's only 10, it takes me 8ish minutes to count my drawer, and they're experienced, so it prolly only takes them 4 mins

EDIT: bahaha, i mean work, not school

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
townie said:
at our school they count up all of our drawers, but i mean, there's only 10, it takes me 8ish minutes to count my drawer, and they're experienced, so it prolly only takes them 4 mins

EDIT: bahaha, i mean work, not school

Townie, I would like to commend you on such a fucking rad thread!

Yay for Townie! *applause*

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Townie, I would like to commend you on such a fucking rad thread!

Yay for Townie! *applause*
Yeah, its funny though because some posts are too big that I cant be bothered to read them and just scroll down. ;)

HSC
cafe/restuarant

from today:
- don't ask for one thing, then when i come back, ask for another thing...ask all in one go.
- don't ask if we have crayons so your little annoying kids can draw on our tables
- don't order a CRISP prawns and complain that they are too crispy

and most importantly...remember who handles your food and drinks ;)...so be nice and i might give an extra marshmellow on the side when your order coffee

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The Phrases i hate to hear

-hahaha, i left my green bag in the car
-can i get $50 cash out (AFTER they've entered their PIN)
-hahaha, is it for free (when something wont scan)
-you must have the magic touch
-been busy? (with 50 people in line behind them)
-can i get my $50 in 2 20's and a 10
-can you check out the back
-y dont u keep this cold?
-do u have a colding machine (no, we havent had it for FIVE YEARS)
-do you sell coke/soft-drink (no, it's in the SUPERMARKET about 2 feet away)
-y r next weeks specials up already
-is it me making that noise
-y do u need 2 see me ID

another rule:

when paying by card, dont look like ur about 2 hand be the card, then wen i try take it off u 2 swipe it, try swipe it urself.....and 90% of the time FAIL MISERABLY. either, lemmie swipe the card (i wont rob u) or swipe it urself if u feel confident in being able 2 get it 2 work.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
to the customer yesterday who was trying to pull the wool over my eyes... I"LL GET U NEXT TIME!

She came up to the counter and said that her daughter got charged for a fruit loaf extra and she didn't get one. her 'mother' claims that she was served by a short girl...and the only short girls I have in the store certainly had no idea who this maniac was. So I apologised to her, and offered her a $3 voucher for next time (stardard procedure), and she refused, SO i had to slice up a fruit loaf for her, because she was insistent...then after I'd sliced up the small one, she says to me "no, she got charged for a large one. I want the large one!!!". So i had to give this woman a $4.5 fruit loaf. There are obviously two sizes woman!!!! Tell me which one before i bloody slice it! I know she is lying, but i had to give it to her anyway. If she comes back next time..... watch out for yourself....I might spit in your bread when ur not looking!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
I dont think anyone counts them in the morning Rachael, I thought it just went from whatever was counted the night before and they just get their earlier to type all that into the computer. Did you hear about how the cleaners knocked the registers off the trolley the other day, now theres heaps that are fucked up, ours in home ent are, the note holder things wont go down and we are missing a hole for 20 cent peices. :uhhuh:
didnt hear about that no.. thats crazy.. i wonder what else those cleaners do? knock some stuff off the shelf and "accidentally" take it home?! hahah im jus kiddin.. im sure they're lovely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)