Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
1) don't be a retard

a lady came in the other day and tried to return a pancake shaker bottle. "excuse me, i didn't realise when i bought it but.... this one is half empty"

"...."

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
artheterosexual said:
1) don't be a retard

a lady came in the other day and tried to return a pancake shaker bottle. "excuse me, i didn't realise when i bought it but.... this one is half empty"

"...."
haha..its supposed to be so u can fill it up..with water etc
what did you say to her?
i would have put it ona scale and measured it..just to "make sure"

HSC
I'm just posting to save this thread from deletion.

It's one of the best threads on BOS and it would be a shame to see it go.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I'm just posting to save this thread from deletion.

It's one of the best threads on BOS and it would be a shame to see it go.
im with you :)

dear customers. please die.

HSC
Yeah. I was working today and there was this table who ordered blue and then complained it wasn't rare enough.

IT'S BLUE ENOUGH, YOU FUCKHEADS!
Any blue-er and we'd be getting complaints from the health department.

If you want it more rare than that, you may as well buy a steak from woolies and eat it raw.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
When I am going to grab you a pack of cigarettes you do not need to follow me over to the place and watch me to make sure I'm getting the right ones. By the same token, don't make me go over there, and when I get back change your mind, or ask for more ciggarettes. Its just annoying.

Please, ensure that when you get your meat you put it in plastic bags first. Especially if it is already leaking. I don't want blood all over me, my hands, and my brand new conveyor belt whilst I'm scanning it.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i'm guessing u work at a woolies?
i use to work at one.....i'm so glad i got out of it

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
bowman said:
i'm guessing u work at a woolies?
i use to work at one.....i'm so glad i got out of it
LOL...no...NO WOOLIES...IGA...lol, IGA is the best!!! (actually...IGA sucks...but its still the best!)

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
LOL...no...NO WOOLIES...IGA...lol, IGA is the best!!! (actually...IGA sucks...but its still the best!)
yay to IGA!!! im an iga checkout chick but not for long cuz i got a new job

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hanging the clothes on the wrong hangers, inside out, back to front or not doing shirts up when putting them on the hanger does not aid my job regardless of what you may think.

i just have to do it again you stupid fuck.

HSC
artheterosexual said:
1) don't be a retard

"...."
lol i got an old man bring back a balsamic vinagarette bottle cuz he didnt see the oil, he thought it was only half full..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
when i say your fotos will be ready at saturday 3pm..then i mean saturday 3pm
why the fuck would i do them any earlier ?...so dont come in on friday in the hope that they're ready
saturday morning maybe..otehrwise no

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Fish/Chip/Chicken Shop (Probably all been said but anyway :rolleyes: )

- I AM A PERSON!! When I say hello, say hello back. I'm not there to be patronised either.

- I can't cook the chips any faster.

- It's not that hard to take the tomato/beetroot/etc off the burger yourself. Especially when you've ordered 20 hamburgers, each with their own specifications.

- I don't mind making things off the menu, but when we are REALLY busy, it isn't a good time to ask for the marinated grilled fish with lemon, ginger and cracked pepper and a deep fried mars bar.

- The beeping stops when you GET OUT OF THE FUCKING DOORWAY.

- Please be patient when were busy, don't waltz up to the counter and whinge about the wait. It only holds us up more.

- Couples - Restrain yourselves. The kissing/groping/squealing can be left for later. It really does make it awkward for everyone.

- No, you can't have a discount, no matter how hard you try to scam it out of me.

- Get off the phone when you order. It's just plain rude.

- I'm not a counsellor. If you haven't noticed, i'm trying to work. And after telling me your lonely life story, it's not okay to come behind the counter and try to hug me.

</rant>

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
OHH I AGREE THERE!! if you must be on the fucking phone because you're sooo busy and important, at least have the decency to say "hold on a minute mate, i'll call you back" while i have to talk to you

maniacguy

Just noticed this thread (don't usually hang around this forum).

Unfortunately, I haven't the time to read 400+ posts to see if this has already been posted, but:

http://www.customerssuck.com

(Even if it has, it's worth reposting)

HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Fish/Chip/Chicken Shop (- I can't cook the chips any faster.
I bloody reckon!

Glaring at me and pretending to looking at your watch extravagantly isn't going to make your drinks/food come faster.
If anything, i'll get pissed off at you and it'll come slower.

Oh and something else:
It's not my fault the restaurant's cold. It's not my fault you chose to wear a boobtube and a mini. I can't physically adjust the air con settings, and if i turned it off everyone else in the restaurant would be suffering at your expense.
I'm cold too, trust me, i'd turn it down if i could.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
- Couples - Restrain yourselves. The kissing/groping/squealing can be left for later. It really does make it awkward for everyone.
this goes for every shop. if u wanna do that sort of stuff, do it AT HOME OR IN YOUR CAR, not while i'm trying to see if your friggin shoe fits!

oh and if one more kid runs in to our back room (the one that says "STAFF ONLY") i'm going to pick them up by the ear and smack their arses with a big basketball shoe.

P

pLuvia

when you refund something from maccas with a drive thru, come inside the store not thru drive thru and stuff up the order..~~!!!

P

pLuvia

Argonaut said:
If you want something done in half a bunch, please come and find one of the guys. Don't go separating Silverbeet or whatever by yourself, because you WILL be charged full price. And we don't do Chinese Vegetables in half-bunches either, so don't ask. And don't try and say you know the boss, eveyone knows Joe.
that reminds me of a situation that happened with my friend, a customer complained about a product from Roy Young and because my friend couldn't do anything about it, the customer says "that's it, i know Roy Young, ill complain to him" ahahahah.. stupid nob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)