Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
noone in their right mind would do that..surely?
Oh believe it sista. At the stores out west they have been known to ejaculate everywhere, and leave used menstrual products everywhere.

chepas

HSC
From many people above ^, it seems that people have forgotten the traditional ways of attracting our attention when we are occupied with something else. My favourite of all time, yob trying to impress his giggling tart of a girlfriend: "Oi, can I get some f...ing service here?"

Please do not come back with your soiled underpants - which are faded, gross and full of skidmarks, and trumpet that after five years that it's a sad state of affairs in this country when the elastic has gone on your garment - and demand a refund. Your having no receipt also strengthens our case. No, saying that it's also a travesty and they you will go and call John Laws on 2UE to complain will not help you in this matter. Have a good afternoon.

miss_m said:
2) When you ask cheque, savings or credit: "Savings, more like spendings" haha
These jokes were not even funny the first time I heard them.
Wow, I haven't heard of that one yet! Nor the slavings one... Interesting. To the non-scanning item and the "ooh it must be free", my general reply is "Ah I guess I can add another time to the tally I'm keeping of the times I have heard that."

Please do not leave pooey nappies in various ladieswear items. It's a pleasant situation for all involved, especially if another customer brings it to refunds.

Please bring only housebroken children into the store. (Detectable stain in front of the X-Box machine, from repeat offences).

No, we are not legally required to stay open the 48 hours until early Christmas Day at our piddly little Target. It's not even like that elsewhere. Do your shopping earlier.

We can only except cheques made to GECFA, Integral Energy, or Target (Store name). "Cash" does not suffice. Nor does the crumpled money order for $2 you so obviously got from Coca Cola Amatil.

Yes, we close at 7.30pm on a Thursday. It's been like that at store #52 since time began because, hey, you only have to look at the suburb to see that it goes to sleep at 6pm anyway. We show no pity on you if you drove all the way from Penrith and are bashing on our doors when they are closed and you didn't even ring to find out if we had sdfojsbndf in stock anyway. Tough.

Thank you for leaving toys in ladieswear and cosmetics in soundbar.

Ms 12 said:
2. Do not SHIT in the fitting rooms.

3. Do not URINATE in the fitting rooms.
!!! I think this is some sort of epidemic. The inability to go to a toilet. Who cleaned it up!

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
chepas said:
We can only except cheques made to GECFA, Integral Energy, or Target (Store name). "Cash" does not suffice. Nor does the crumpled money order for $2 you so obviously got from Coca Cola Amatil.
Why on earth do you accept cheques made out to integral energy?

chepas

HSC
Integral Energy payments...
(Don't ask me what the relationship is between them and Coles-Myer...)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
chepas said:
My personal favourite with cheques is when people come in and try to use cheques that other people have given them because they cant be fucked putting the cheque into their own bank account and getting the money from there.

Do not get angry with me when I check the box of an item that you are returning without a reciept or when I call a manager to get approval for your exchange. You can still steal something and not open the box and furthermore, in the event that you did steal this I am not willing to wear the blame for my manager's stupidity. I am not calling you a thief, I just have little faith in human kind- especially the humans that inhabit the area around this shopping centre.

No, I will not bubble wrap your layby. Not only do I not have time, but I really don't care if your ugly chrome lampstands might get scratched through the black plastic bags we wrap ALL of our laybys in.

That quilt cover set is not $2.86 if you put a sticker on it for that much.

I will always explain to you that when you return something without a receipt that the value of the coupon that you will receive is the total of prices that the items are scanning at TODAY. If you bought these clothes for your kids last winter and they don't fit them and you have no receipt, don't get angry because they're all less than $2 each and you paid full price.

We are not a supermarket. If the price is wrong, we will not give it to you for free. Yelling at the register operator will not get you any further and yelling at me will certainly not help your cause either.

I'm sorry but we don't give pensioner discounts and swearing at me in a foreign language really isn't going to help you out.

G

Gavvvvvin

Someone came into our store and rubbed shit all over the windows :hammer:

Sabbo

HSC
I can't stand people who haggle. It's frickin Target. I get paid an hourly wage and don't care that you won't buy the Laminator unless I take 30% off. Not like I get comissions on sales. Stop wasting my and other people's time.

If people mention things like "rights", "false advertising" etc I just go :burn: inside. Get a life!

Last edited:

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
i hate those rude customers who open your gate that was closed because you had finished your shift 10minutes ago and then they argue that you have to serve them because they're in a rush. then when u explain to them that not only have u finished ur shift, that it wouldnt b fair to other, far more decent customers with less items who have been waiting patiently in line at other registers that are actually open. especially when they refuse to leave until u tell them it is cash only anyway when they planned on using eftpos.

and deathlessone...wtf?!!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Eh I just walk away in those circumstances. Its hard for them to get served when theres no checkout operator behind the register.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Oh believe it sista. At the stores out west they have been known to ejaculate everywhere, and leave used menstrual products everywhere.
if that happened at my store, we would probably ring the police...who might even go so far as to get DNA and then arrest the person which i doubt we would even need, we have cameras eevrywhere[ assult i think it comes under]
i would also refuse to clean it up if i wasnt incharge[OH&S]. if i was incharge, i would ring a cleaning company and charge it to woolworths.

and iam pretty sure if the person was found, woolworths would want to take legal action. That would be for any lost buisness due to closure or partial closure to the store, staff wages [ cause handling the mess takes time] and probably chuck a few more things in like damaged stock, we could probably rack it up to around 200 000, so please, dont fuck with our store, and dont think its funny to make a mess[ like these yobo parents who laughed when their childs shitty nappy fell off and created a mess everywhere], because no i dont have to clean it up, we will call someone else in to handle it, and you will be charged alot of money for it.

have a nice day

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
We don't have cameras in the fitting rooms, its a little bit illegal.

It happens a lot more frequently than you'd think. Its not until you work in retail that you realise how disgusting and rude the general population really are.

Its really depressing at times to think that this is what the world is like.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I know hey. I mean, I guess I have it pretty good coz I work in a supermarket, so generally the worst we get is people leaving half drunken Slushies in our aisles or something, but at least I don't have to clean up other peoples shit (haha, either really good or really bad choice of words there, Jess!)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh Im quite sure you get an equal amount of shit (not literally though hehe) at supermarkets.

Anywhere you come into contact with the general public really.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
This is true. But like, human faeces, really *barf*

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah one thing I've learnt from the hospitality industry is that people are such lazy, rude, selfish pigs.

HSC
So many people I see leave their food on table like when eating takeaway, religiously I take the food with me and put it in bin. And at my work I see ucstomers always take a item out and throw it in next container :( the general public really are pigs

Jess-a_belle

HSC
the only time i've ever left food/wrappers/etc at a table was at maccas when a girl i hate was on floor duty. i made a right mess for her.
other than that, im anal about getting rid of the rubbish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)