rumour??... CHEATERS!! (1 Viewer)

*Baby-K*

HSC
In the trials, a girl at my school took her mobile in, put it on her lap and covered it with the hem of her skirt, if anyone walked past she'd just put it between her legs. Anyway she had quotes, essay plan, notes for English there and was looking at the phone the whole time in the exam, so many other girls around her noticed and even a teacher looked straight at her but did nothing??? Maybe she didn't actually see, I don't know but yeah. She was a very good student too....

jennieTalia

HSC
sam04u said:
After a stunt like that?
He should be asked to become a secret government agent. I don't think there is a more stressful period of time in a young persons life as the culminated HSC pressure, and to have the nerve to try and pull something like that off, he definitely is capable of dealing with stressful situations.
rofl :)

jennieTalia

HSC
Apparently someone didn't have a clear water bottle and actually put notes in there :O

I was dicussing this the other day on BoredoS and I brought it up with our supervisors and my jaw almost dropped to the floor!

jennieTalia

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Good for him cheating - he's rebelling aganist conformity and I admire him for that.
He could rebel against conformity by writing something original as an essay instead :) Cheating isn't rebelling against 'conformity' as such.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
2. It's not "fucked" up. It's a way of differentiating myself from the norm you call society
Riiiiiiiiight. You may be 'differentiating yourself from the norm' but... it's fucked.

red-butterfly

HSC
A girl at my school brought in a box of tissues into the english exam and had her english notes written on the tissues. she didnt get caught cuz as soon as she finished with the notes, she blew her nose and put it in her pocket.

and another person had most of the formulae for maths written all over his calculator and the supervisors didnt even notice it.... *sigh*

the extent of ppl and wat they do to cheat.

sing4absolution

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
2. It's not "fucked" up. It's a way of differentiating myself from the norm you call society
hmmm. most attempts to differentiate from the mainstream are, simplistically, mainstream. all attempts to breakaway from society become adapted and mainstreamed. its a mainstreamed trend not to conform, thus to be unique you must confrom to "differentiate" yourself from the "norm you call society" perhaps you should do something productive to set yourself apart rather than talk about how xxxtothefuckingcore you are for changing font colour.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
red-butterfly said:
A girl at my school brought in a box of tissues into the english exam and had her english notes written on the tissues. she didnt get caught cuz as soon as she finished with the notes, she blew her nose and put it in her pocket.

and another person had most of the formulae for maths written all over his calculator and the supervisors didnt even notice it.... *sigh*

the extent of ppl and wat they do to cheat.
that happens 99% of the time we have maths tests, the teacher never even bothers to look

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
*Baby-K* said:
In the trials, a girl at my school took her mobile in, put it on her lap and covered it with the hem of her skirt, if anyone walked past she'd just put it between her legs. Anyway she had quotes, essay plan, notes for English there and was looking at the phone the whole time in the exam, so many other girls around her noticed and even a teacher looked straight at her but did nothing??? Maybe she didn't actually see, I don't know but yeah. She was a very good student too....
the supervisors thought it was hot so they let it slide. i'm guessing a couple of them walked past on purpose just to see that happen.

Natendo

HSC
Nothing which could be considered cheating (albeit interesting enough to talk about) really happened during my (ever continuing) experiences during the HSC apart from the usual people finishing exam responses whilst labelling booklets with student numbers/signing in etc.

But during my trials there was a lot of controversy about several girls who were caught listening to an mp3 player/Ipod with notes/points on it which they hid under their Hijabs. And If I offend anyone with this revelation it is not my intention.
Such a tactic wouldn't be that helpful If I tried it myself. The recording of my voice would have to be incredibly sloooooooow and I would be forever, fast fowarding, rewinding, skipping etc. It would just be an endless distraction in a sense. So in my opinion, it would ultimately be better in the end to just use your brain (or lacktherof in my case)

There were many other more successful attempts during the farce that was the trials but I do not want to give prospective HSC students any more ideas :D

Jono10

HSC
who cares its a good thing

i didnt cheat but there are ppl at my school that did, i hope they get really good cuz of it so it boosts my mark up

HSC
Natendo said:
But during my trials there was a lot of controversy about several girls who were caught listening to an mp3 player/Ipod with notes/points on it which they hid under their Hijabs. And If I offend anyone with this revelation it is not my intention.
Such a tactic wouldn't be that helpful If I tried it myself. The recording of my voice would have to be incredibly sloooooooow and I would be forever, fast fowarding, rewinding, skipping etc. It would just be an endless distraction in a sense. So in my opinion, it would ultimately be better in the end to just use your brain (or lacktherof in my case)
haha i'd probably end up putting on some music

and how shit is that ziggy chick.
"im heaps different coz i write in pink. i'm such a non-conformist because of it"

idiot

metalheaven

HSC
adnan91 said:
OWNED!

Wat happens to him?
I heard from a friend of a friend whos uncles brother is in the navy who fornicated with a board of studies executive that they implement the death penalty for that level of stupidity.

HSC
lou071 said:
what is the BOS penalty for this cheating?
zero for the exam or zero for the whole course, i think
thats what they say with the rules at the start all the time don't they??

red-butterfly

HSC
cheating is so easy!!! = =

getting away with it is another thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)