• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

RUNESCAPE!!! who plays? GOOD guide. (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
What is Runescape?

RuneScape is a MMORPG made by Jagex that is hands-down one of the shittiest online games to exist, ever. It consistently tricks twenty year-olds and 13 year old boys into devoting their lives (not to mention, six [as of August 2008] dollars a month) to its shitty graphics and Atari-quality music which is better described as speaker barf.

You can barely go five minutes without someone coming up to you and asking "4 monies". Then, when you say no, they do the fucking raspberry animation at you and say they "Fakked ur mom". Truly, they are kings among men. That, or some emo slut comes up to you and 'hugs' you because there's a one-word reference in your username to My Chemical Romance.
Why not to play:

* Fail.
* Epic fail.
* Annoying 13 year old boys.
* Attracts over 9000 basement dwellers daily.
* Not good for your health.
* Faggotry.
* Made by a Jew who sucks moar cock than a slut at an orgy, amirite?
* Try some crack instead.
* Ever more fail.
* Fail (again?)
* The whole game is made of epic fail, even the website, member players, and Jagex
* Shitload of people with Asperger's syndrome play, no seriously, go to your computer lab at school and there will be like 6 of them. No seriously, get up, and go look at your schools computer lab or library, there will be that many, at least.
* Playing this game will result in your penis size dropping at least 100 inches.
* Stupendously fucktarded swear filter blocks just about every fun or remotely entertaining word in the English language. Try to say 'Yahoo'! I fucking dare you.
* The game is shitty enough, but when you want to access the less shittier things in it, "j00 half two b3 a Membur"(AKA being a stupid aspie who has access to their parents' credit cards)
RuneScape - Encyclopedia Dramatica
This is a better guide to me for Runescape IMO.
kthnxbye.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol zezima...

good old days back in yr 6/7/8/9 lol... 4 years of complete waste now that I think back...

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Lol it was mad back in the old days... Now its just shit.. But then again it was shit to start off with, we were just blind... YAY level 99!!! and it only took few billion clicks of a button to get there! Now that is "fully mad" LOL... Old men playing a game that only involves clicking a button.. Very very fun lol..

3p1c f41lur3

HSC
RUNESCAPE.... i remember i played it like 6 years ago... thats why my head feels a bit lighter... my bad braincell commited genocide on my good, adorable braincells:mad1:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
RUNESCAPE.... i remember i played it like 6 years ago... thats why my head feels a bit lighter... my bad braincell commited genocide on my good, adorable braincells:mad1:
Theres actually a term for this, cant remember but i was using it to insult everyone at school with it.

EDIT: Apoptosis lol.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
what a fuckwit of a game.

with the Metal Gear Solid 4 website already launched (METAL GEAR SOLID GLOBAL_INDEX) there is no need for shit like this.
just kill a few dozen PMCs in a few minutes.
kill fucking kill.

why the fuck spend ages on a faggot of a game like runescape like a mentally crippled slow asshole?

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
what a fuckwit of a game.

With the metal gear solid 4 website already launched (metal gear solid global_index) there is no need for shit like this.
Just kill a few dozen pmcs in a few minutes.
Kill fucking kill.

Why the fuck spend ages on a faggot of a game like runescape like a mentally crippled slow asshole?
lmao roflmao

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i saw this kid playing it in the internet cafe. sad really

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Why the fuck would anyone play this? Even if you had Asperger's, surely you could find something more fun than this piece of shit. I recall watching my friend kill a cow. Oh how fucking exciting.

Tangent

HSC
Why the fuck would anyone play this? Even if you had Asperger's, surely you could find something more fun than this piece of shit. I recall watching my friend kill a cow. Oh how fucking exciting.
I got killed by a cow when i first started playing, i was so bummed about it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I remember playing this game, i annoyed the noobs by shooting their targets with bows and magic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)