SAC Exam on the 15th of Nov. (1 Viewer)

*aspesstoss*

HSC
Is anyone else really p i s s e d off that its on the last day of all the HSC exams? I am ! I found with SAC that if i got out of the flow with it .. i just couldnt remember or understand any of the concepts of just the general jift of the course ! ... im gonna lose my flow and be stuffed for the exam. Does anyone feel the same ?

maskd

HSC
I'm just annoyed because I have the HSC in my mind untill the very end.

royaaran

HSC
It is irritating because they always seem to put that exam last...even in my trials. I dont think they see it as important as the other subjects...meh..

Its annoying because like the guy before me said, we have to have HSC in our minds until the very last day...and its even more annoying when majority of my freinds finish a week earlier!!!!!They get to relax while we have to study >< grrrrrrrr

maskd

HSC
royaaran said:
Its annoying because like the guy before me said, we have to have HSC in our minds until the very last day...and its even more annoying when majority of my freinds finish a week earlier!!!!!They get to relax while we have to study >< grrrrrrrr
Study... SAC..... I didn't know the two went together?!

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
I am really annoyed that it is on the last day too.
There is only three students on my sac class. everyone else at school finishes a week or so before. I am also annoyed as i have ten or so days between my second last exam and society and culture.
I suppose someone has to have the last exam, why cant it be a language that not many people do.

*aspesstoss*

HSC
Yeah i dont have anymore exams till SAC .. I think i have something like 21 days off !

Im burning all my SAC stuff after that exam .. haha ..

Kulazzi

HSC
wow, I remember it was within the last two weeks or something last year but on the last day...?

At least, for those who do, you have more time to study so you can increase mark that way ;).

Rony_May

HSC
im annoyed because i have food tec on the same day!

i have only done two exams my last 4 are within the last three days!!
uncool indeed!

Steph.311

HSC
Yeah SAC has gotta b one of the shittest subjects going.
Just wondering, does anyone happen to do japan for their selected country?
Because i have no idea about it!!

schmoph

HSC
ha ha sooo true!~ just mention some social theories, and bullshit to the max about macro and micro.. i too am annoyed greatly our exam is on the last friggen day, been t a few 18ths lately and the general concensus has finished, im like woo i hae to go home early and notdrink so i can study, how exciting for me!

royaaran said:
good point:|

no joke...a monkey could probably get through the exam if they bullshitted well enough =]

tuntoon

HSC
yes i do.... everyone else is partyin except for me i hate it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)