Saddam sentenced to death (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6218245.stm
Saddam Hussein will be hooded with hands tied behind his back
Government and religious officials, a lawyer and a doctor will act as witnesses
The execution will be filmed to provide proof of his death

I do sincerely hope the footage finds its way onto the internet.

He should be swinging within 15 minutes.

zeek

HSC
onebytwo said:
whens it bush's, dick's and rummy's turn?
Lol, i don't think that would ever happen... Unless they were caught up in some sort of terrorist attack.

the leader

HSC
As bad as he is (or now, was), somehow I don't think execution was the right thing to do... we can probably expect an upswing in violence in Baghdad over the next day or so

Bit sadistic to record it... (I know they had to, but seeing someone get hanged on YouTube isn't very tasteful)

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
onebytwo said:
whens it bush's, dick's and rummy's turn?
Not before Khomeini, Ahmadinejad, Khaled Mashaal, Ismail Haniya, Nasrallah, etc.

Apparently the footage will be made available by Al-Arabiya. The mainstream media probably won't show it, though (unlike footage of American soldiers being killed).

the leader

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Not before Khomeini, Ahmadinejad, Khaled Mashaal, Ismail Haniya, Nasrallah, etc.

Apparently the footage will be made available by Al-Arabiya. The mainstream media probably won't show it, though (unlike footage of American soldiers being killed).
Isn't Khomeni already dead? I thought he was the one who died and somehow that had something to do with the Iranian Revolution... :confused:
Perhaps don't take my word for that

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
the leader said:
Isn't Khomeni already dead? I thought he was the one who died and somehow that had something to do with the Iranian Revolution... :confused:
Perhaps don't take my word for that
Yes. The o should have been and a, and i think a few other letters are different, too many arab names to remember.

Last edited:

Evergreen

HSC
it says he died immediately.. why would u want to see footage though..unless u have no emotion at all.

blooddrop

HSC
People want to see the video so they know for sure that he is dead and the news and all that arnt just saying it.....although if he is hooded at the time I bet people will try and come up with theorys that he is still alive and such.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh iam in 2 minds over this, but ultimately i guess iam obligated to say i dont agree... i cant really see a situation where execution is justified.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
What's gonna happen now? Is everyone gonna accept it, or will the Sunnis and the Shi'ites gonna drift more into civil war?

HSC
Kujah said:
What's gonna happen now? Is everyone gonna accept it, or will the Sunnis and the Shi'ites gonna drift more into civil war?
At least 30 Shiite Muslims have already died. And i seriously doubt it will end there.

Saddam Hussein will be hooded with hands tied behind his back
They mentioned that he was not hooded [he didnt want to be] And they said that he was calm most of the way, but was also cursing alot of people, and countries. And that in his final moments he looked "scared"

shit...they're showing bits of it on Al Jazeera :S

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)