Saddam sentenced to death (1 Viewer)

berra

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Justice for all the victims of Saddam Hussein at last. Thanks to George Bush :D
woah! sum1 actually admit that PRESIDENT BUSH is actually the 1 giving the orders! im impressed, but shokd at the same time, because u seem overjoyed by the conclusion... y is it dat death/execution is only viewed as 'positive' or good when its being imposed upon Muslims? (yet i doubt saddam is even a muslim)

are u unaware that saddam (and osamah bin laden) have been TRAINED by America? by BUSH? IMO, they're all loads of BS. like come on, (and yes, i am sidetracking here, but only 2 stress my point), how can Osama bin laden b missing? does it sound logical 2 u? remember how America found saddam in d middle of nowehere.. underground? supposedly coz of the satellite 'watevas'? well y dnt they jst do the same 2 find osama? y wud it b that hard??????

these r my opinions people, n in no way am i tryna imply that Muslims r this, or non-muslims r that... im trying 2 give my opinions bout America :)

darek_arsenal

HSC
berra said:
woah! sum1 actually admit that PRESIDENT BUSH is actually the 1 giving the orders! im impressed, but shokd at the same time, because u seem overjoyed by the conclusion... y is it dat death/execution is only viewed as 'positive' or good when its being imposed upon Muslims? (yet i doubt saddam is even a muslim)

are u unaware that saddam (and osamah bin laden) have been TRAINED by America? by BUSH? IMO, they're all loads of BS. like come on, (and yes, i am sidetracking here, but only 2 stress my point), how can Osama bin laden b missing? does it sound logical 2 u? remember how America found saddam in d middle of nowehere.. underground? supposedly coz of the satellite 'watevas'? well y dnt they jst do the same 2 find osama? y wud it b that hard??????

these r my opinions people, n in no way am i tryna imply that Muslims r this, or non-muslims r that... im trying 2 give my opinions bout America :)
Maybe it would be a good idea if they hanged you?

HSC
ten bucks says bush is all like "lol justice for iraqis, killing all their civilians and thousands of our americans is now all worthwhile because one more person is going to die! look, i'm not a shitcunt after all!"

darek_arsenal

HSC
gerhard said:
Believing in the death penalty for all people who attempt genocide and kill thousands but not for all people who murder a small number/import hard drugs still means you believe in the death penalty.

It just means that you agree with the death penalty, but only in circumstances stricter than its current use. You dont think the punishment fits the crime in the majority of circumstances.

A person who doesnt believe in the death penalty would believe that no such crime exists in which a fit punishment would be death.
Why is this becoming a death penalty issue?

darek_arsenal

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ten bucks says bush is all like "lol justice for iraqis, killing all their civilians and thousands of our americans is now all worthwhile because one more person is going to die! look, i'm not a shitcunt after all!"
Yes, the Iraq war was worthwile and President Bush made the correct decision to invade Iraq

darek_arsenal

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you're a real idiot.
Getting rid of a dictator who killed hundreds makes me an idiot? Something is really wrong with you?

darek_arsenal

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Gah

I'm against the death penalty in general. Yes, even if they did kill a hell of a lot of people.

But if sentenced to Life Imprisonment, I can just imagine the amount of people working really hard to get him out. He'd need to be placed in total isolation, or something. FOREVER. eek. Even then you'd always be worried someone would sneak him out.
Its not a matter of sneaking him out, but there would be lots of kidnappings of US diplomats and civilians demanding his release, thats why he needs to get executed

HSC
i think that yes he did alot of wrong things but it still was a bit of a shock, and i saw Saddams reaction an he never stopped talking the WHOLE tme, same with his brother [who also received the same punishment]

i do believe that if it was a different judge than he wouldnt have been sentenced to death by hanging.

now there will be a civil war in Iraq coz of this

darek_arsenal

HSC
katietheskatie said:
is bush not doing exactly the same thing?
How the fuck is President Bush committing genocide? He initated a just-war and yet you critisise President Bush? Idiot you are

darek_arsenal

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i think that yes he did alot of wrong things but it still was a bit of a shock, and i saw Saddams reaction an he never stopped talking the WHOLE tme, same with his brother [who also received the same punishment]

i do believe that if it was a different judge than he wouldnt have been sentenced to death by hanging.

now there will be a civil war in Iraq coz of this
The decision was deliberated over by 5 judges not just one...general consensus gave a correct decision...

gerhard

HSC
its so funny how shit plays itself out for the congressional elections.

on one side, it leaks just in time that some huge respected evangelical guy is cheating on his wife with a male prostitute. on the other side, saddam verdict just happens to be fall a week before the elections.

HSC
do you realise that Saddam ordered *some of* their families and friends to be killed? also they are Shiite and the Shiite dont like Saddam. [they/their, refering to the judges]

also how is it that Bush initiated a "just-war"? exactly how is it just?

HSC
darek_arsenal said:
How the fuck is President Bush committing genocide? He initated a just-war and yet you critisise President Bush? Idiot you are
not necessarily genocide, but invading a country based on feeding absolute bullshit to the people of his country and the rest of the world?
going against the wishes of the united nations?
pressuring other countries to join him by saying that either you're with the united states or you're a terrorist?
realising there were no weapons of mass destruction and then conveniently changing his reason to invading for 'liberating the iraqi people'?

yeah, george bush totally had the right to invade iraq. awesome.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
errr... well everyone's gonna die someday eh?
he did kill like a few million people

shiftyicequeen said:
do you realise that Saddam ordered *some of* their families and friends to be killed? also they are Shiite and the Shiite dont like Saddam. [they/their, refering to the judges]
you wouldnt be one's friend if someone plotted your assassination dude

katietheskatie said:
yeah, george bush totally had the right to invade iraq. awesome.
i sense sarcasm katie :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)