Saddam sentenced to death (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
gerhard said:
Why is it that so many individuals on here, in the media and on the left in the political sphere are so eager to defend Iraqi terrorists, Saddam Hussein (and his henchmen) and the insurgents that cause 80% of the deaths that have occurred since the conflict began?
[/quote

Why is it that so many individuals on here, in the media and on the right in the political sphere are so eager to set up a false dichotomy, whereby criticising western policy is equated with defending terrorists and dictators?
because they were DEFENDING their country against the INVADERS which is the US

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
darek_arsenal said:
No. The Republic party are for those with values. For those who are anti-isolationistic. For those who want to destroy terrorism. Maybe your the one who is ignorant...bitch?
no. the republican party stands for corruption and satisfying Cheney's oil greedy friends in Texas. "no more ties with halliburton" MY ASS.
it stands for war, murder and death and no concern for human life. if the US was so concerned about the iraqi regime, Rummy and his neocon friends would have called for sanctions against iraq during the 80's at which time they were kissing sadams ass and supplying with him WMD's to fight the iranians, and cheering sadam on when he heinously gased the kurds, now all of a sudden it contravenes there "moral code". first old bushy initiated the gulf war...then his peanut brain son is trying to act like some hero. guess what darek you cant defeat terrorism! how the hell is some stupid ass loser like bush going to prevent some angry fool from killing, assanssinating, murdering someone for a political cause?....you cant stop it you knit wit.
Republicans are going down....not going to be a happy last 2 years for bushy, when he has no more control over congress

darek_arsenal

HSC
frog12986 said:
No offence, but I don't really want to be associated with you.. No need to resort to offensive language if you can communicate your point..
Sorry, the ideas are mine, the profanity is from my brother.

volition

arr.
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Yeah almost as good as calling all Republicans "ignorant rednecks".
Watch out, I seem to recall katietheskatie was winning the "who would win in a fight?" poll !!

Aryanbeauty

HSC
360flip said:
because they were DEFENDING their country against the INVADERS which is the US
If they are defending their country why did they kill their own people in hundreds everyday? :rolleyes: Is that a new strategy to defend ones own country? massacring their fellow Iraqis, their fellow muslims and you sound very happy about it :D

onebytwo said:
guess what darek you cant defeat terrorism! how the hell is some stupid ass loser like bush going to prevent some angry fool from killing, assanssinating, murdering someone for a political cause?....you cant stop it you knit wit.
Republicans are going down....not going to be a happy last 2 years for bushy, when he has no more control over congress
Typical coward libtard who prefer submission instead of fighting. Fact, there has not been any terrorists attack since 9/11 in USA, its pretty succesful, No attack in Australia despite numerous attempts by muslim terrorists, thanks to australian intelligence and police forces. Even if Democrats won the congressional elections, they are no friend of terrorists and muslims as you may wish. They equally hate you just like the republicans!

Last edited:

turtleface

HSC
Two words:

Kangaroo Court.

Hussein's trial has been nothing but a sham. It has had "show trial" written all over it it from the start.

Bush and co. may say it has shown that Iraq has advanced as a soverign nation. I beg to differ.

The whole process has been a perversion of justice and is an absolute disgrace. The judicial process reminds me of the dark ages.

If Saddam is really as bad as what everyone (read: Bush, anti Sunni Shites, enemies of Iraq) say he is, why was he not tried for war crimes at the Hague like other war criminals are.

I mean really, did anyone doubt a guilty verdict with execution. Its interesting also that although the government is generally unsupportive of capital punishment, they are more than pleased with the verdict in this case.

Shows how we fast can all lose our values...

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
If they are defending their country why did they kill their own people in hundreds everyday? :rolleyes: Is that a new strategy to defend ones own country? massacring their fellow Iraqis, their fellow muslims and you sound very happy about it :D

Typical coward libtard who prefer submission instead of fighting. Fact, there has not been any terrorists attack since 9/11 in USA, its pretty succesful, No attack in Australia despite numerous attempts by muslim terrorists, thanks to australian intelligence and police forces. Even if Democrats won the congressional elections, they are no friend of terrorists and muslims as you may wish. They equally hate you just like the republicans!
er....washington sniper?
you didnt mention britian..you never mention britain

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
you didnt mention britian..you never mention britain
Britain is not USA and not ruled by george Bush nor republican. The fact that they arrested close to 50 terror suspects during the past 5 years shows they are successful.

And what do you suggest to combat terrorism? No we will not submit to muslims, USA, Britain , Israel or Australia will NOT submit to your saint Osama Bin Laden. Keep dreaming.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Britain is not USA and not ruled by george Bush nor republican. The fact that they arrested close to 50 terror suspects during the past 5 years shows they are successful.

And what do you suggest to combat terrorism? No we will not submit to muslims, USA, Britain , Israel or Australia will NOT submit to your saint Osama Bin Laden. Keep dreaming.
of course they are not the same country....but they share almost identical foreign policy. anybody can arrest any suspect...thats not the problem..the problem is preventing incidents like 7/7...i guess that was a success to?

if you fear some desert arab like bin Laden then your a fool...watch out, he's known to throw sand in the eyes of his enemy...approach with caution!

i suggest the UN put more pressure on israel to withdraw from palestine, then establish an independant palestinian state. this is the root cause of most islamic extremism.

just because you withdraw from an invaded country, doesnt mean youve submitted..whats wrong with you...your supporting a war thats killed 600000 people....doesnt that unsettle you? your not even able to name 5 terrorists in iraq or afghanistan, see if you can do that without hitting google...

Last edited:

turtleface

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Aryanbeauty are you applying (rather, auditioning) for the U.S. propaganda department?

Your rhetoric is astounding

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
not necessarily genocide, but invading a country based on feeding absolute bullshit to the people of his country and the rest of the world?
Actually he made the decision any reasonable leader would have made in his place, given the intelligence presented by the CIA to various branches of the US government (and several foreign governments, including our own). He said he wouldn't take chances after 9/11, and guess what, he kept his word.

going against the wishes of the united nations?
WTF?!

Since when do second rate wannabe world governments with a leftie slant mean anything? The UN and its opinions are worthless in all aspects with the exception of its role as a mediatory body. The UN only works when two criteria are met, that bieng US participation and at least some minimal international agreement.

Last time I checked I elected my national government, not the UN, these "wishes" literally have no value unless a plurality accords them value, thats why there's no worldwide "we love abortion and gay marriage day" or a permanent UN army

pressuring other countries to join him by saying that either you're with the united states or you're a terrorist?
This applied to a relitively small collective of countries like Iran, Iraq and so forth, it was never meant as a plurality statement.

realising there were no weapons of mass destruction and then conveniently changing his reason to invading for 'liberating the iraqi people'?
Whatever the case, Iraq is now a sponge for alot of the islamic terrorism in the region, last time I checked thats not a bad thing, it just makes them easier to kill.

yeah, george bush totally had the right to invade iraq. awesome.
The rights of states are directly proportional to the amount of guns they posses.

the republican party is for ignorant rednecks. are you an ignorant redneck, buddy?
The Republican Party attracts more votes from people that have university qualifications and a job, as opposed to the stoned hippie slackers, feminists who just bitch all day.

And some concluding thoughts on this WoT issue

* Approximately half of the muslim world supports Bin Laden and various like movements, thats not even counting those who dont support Bin Laden but harbor ill will towards non-muslim peoples. Thus from a logical perspective, our concern over Iraqi "civilian" deaths should be minimal relative to broader goals.

* The US, to the disappointment of the foam-at-the-mouth leftists on this board is far from decline or even stagnation, infact next year their defence spending will be greater than every other country combined. The US economy is the strongest it has ever been likewise.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont really care about this. I guess justice is going to be served one way or another, but i really dislike the death penalty. if i actually cared i would want them to just sentence him to life in some shithole bangkok prison...but meh whatever. Makes you wonder though, what would have happened if hitler had been captured alive?

lexie85

HSC
bshoc said:
Whatever the case, Iraq is now a sponge for alot of the islamic terrorism in the region, last time I checked thats not a bad thing, it just makes them easier to kill.
like who ? osama bin laden isnt iraqi, the 9/11 hijackers were not iraqi (correct me if im wrong) the britain bombers+would be bombers were not iraqi.....
these are the ones we should be worried about, not a bunch of iraqi who most probably would never leave their village

* Approximately half of the muslim world supports Bin Laden and various like movements
i never knew this ? how do you

bshoc

HSC
N/A
lexie85 said:
like who ? osama bin laden isnt iraqi, the 9/11 hijackers were not iraqi (correct me if im wrong) the britain bombers+would be bombers were not iraqi.....
these are the ones we should be worried about, not a bunch of iraqi who most probably would never leave their village
Well firstly the term "Iraqi" actually means very little, even to the people you call "Iraqis," there isnt much in the way of the concept of nation in the muslim world outside Palestine and Lebanon, the first priority is to family or clan, then to "Ummah" or muslims/fellow believers/religion as a whole.

Al-Queda did declare Iraq to be the most important front in the "struggle against the infidels," I mean there was and still is a whole organisation called "Al-Queda in Iraq," not to mention many of the groups present on our terror watch lists. It's too simplistic to say "bin Laden isn't an Iraqi" when Al-Queda and much of the muslim world cares little for national barriers anyway, you cant just be content with destroying the products, you have to go after the factory as well.

i never knew this ? how do you
Because I care to inform myself

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/web...abic_Poll-_49.9%_Support_Osama_Bin_Laden&only

turtleface

HSC
bshoc said:
* Approximately half of the muslim world supports Bin Laden and various like movements, thats not even counting those who dont support Bin Laden but harbor ill will towards non-muslim peoples. Thus from a logical perspective, our concern over Iraqi "civilian" deaths should be minimal relative to broader goals.
bshoc said:
Al-Queda did declare Iraq to be the most important front in the "struggle against the infidels," I mean there was and still is a whole organisation called "Al-Queda in Iraq," not to mention many of the groups present on our terror watch lists. It's too simplistic to say "bin Laden isn't an Iraqi" when Al-Queda and much of the muslim world cares little for national barriers anyway, you cant just be content with destroying the products, you have to go after the factory as well.
geez you should become aryanbeauty's assistant in the U.S. Propaganda Department. This is worse than the crap that Stalin used to come up with.

Iraq and Saddam has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda (if it even existed in the first place) gets blamed for everything nowadays. Its very convenient to have the population (us) focus our rage against "the enemy" Al Qaeda. Every time there is a terrorist attack, we see some so called expert on the news exclaim: "This has all the trademarks of Al Qaeda".

There have been many media reports that in the past Saddam has repeatedly told Osama to fuck off.

The violence in Iraq at the moment has nothing to do with bloody Al Qaeda. Maybe theres some psychos there claiming to be with Al Qaeda and just starting shit there, but the vast majority of bombings, killings and death squads are a result of Shite and Sunni conflicts. Hence why people are saying its a Civil war.

Wtf has Al Qaeda got to do with anything. They are just a bunch of arseholes (some suggest figureheads made up by the U.S.) who are murderous criminals and terrorists. We don't even know if Al Qaeda exists for real, all we hear are some butchers claiming to be "Al Qaeda" according the the americans, and some arab forums like this one where people claiming to be "Al Qaeda faithfuls" post.

bshoc said:
* The US, to the disappointment of the foam-at-the-mouth leftists on this board is far from decline or even stagnation, infact next year their defence spending will be greater than every other country combined. The US economy is the strongest it has ever been likewise.
hahaha wtf is this. Man china is propping up the U.S. economy. Without Chinese loans the U.S. economy is screwed.

---
Getting back to the facts, 3 years ago, Saddam was captured a few months before U.S. elections right in the midst of a fierce Democrat campaign. Coincidence? Maybe Yes. Now, Saddam is sentenced 2 days before U.S. Mid terms. Coincidence?

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:
Well firstly the term "Iraqi" actually means very little, even to the people you call "Iraqis," there isnt much in the way of the concept of nation in the muslim world outside Palestine and Lebanon, the first priority is to family or clan, then to "Ummah" or muslims/fellow believers/religion as a whole.

[/qoute]

first it started with a person - bin laden
then an organisation - alqeda
then a country - iraq
now your saying the whole muslim/arab world
whats next, the human race?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
turtleface said:
-insert classic leftist anti-war argument here-
Rather than address your rant, pay attention to how I phrase my statements, I personally don't think Iraq was the right thing to do, infact Bush stuffed up in this decision, majorly, then again so did all the people who are so blantantly anti-Bush and anti-war today, why? Because they were looking at the same intelligence, at least Bush has the spine to admit it.

Even if what you say is true, that we've destroyed a paradise under benovolent leader Saddam, and now Iraq is a "sponge for terrorists from across the region," , it makes sense to destroy that sponge, it sure beats having to hunt them across the entire middle east.

hahaha wtf is this. Man china is propping up the U.S. economy. Without Chinese loans the U.S. economy is screwed.
Compare the power of the EU, a larger economic power, with the power of the US, a far greater military power and slighly smaller economically, now which one is more powerful today?

Oh, and last time I checked it was the Chinese who were trying to get their hands on every low yield insulating treasury bond they could.

Even at current growth rates, it will take the Chinese 50 years or so to reach economic parity with the US, and China will never attain military parity, also thats assuming current growth rates hold, China's growth is mostly on the back of a reliance on stable world energy price to prop up their primary and secondary industries, which doesent look stable for much longer, especially oil. Also China's one child policy means population and thus likely growth decline in the future. Take away those two things, and China's growth will evaporate so quickly, it will suck the air out of your lungs.

Getting back to the facts, 3 years ago, Saddam was captured a few months before U.S. elections right in the midst of a fierce Democrat campaign. Coincidence? Maybe Yes. Now, Saddam is sentenced 2 days before U.S. Mid terms. Coincidence?
Yes

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
I think everyone knew that Saddam would be found guilty and either be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. ITs just the this b.s. show trials, that america is using to try to gain support for justification of the invasion.

I mean would it have made any difference if he was judged last year or the year before - not really for the common public - but for Bush - YES.

SO i see it - just a typical americanism propaganda.

As for Saddam he must been have dreaming to think that he could get out of the death penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)