Saftey Glasses (1 Viewer)

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
Go Public Education!

mm and i am quite terrified as to the levels of protection talked about :S
lol they're not guna give u fluorine if thats what u mean:p, dw from what i hear ull get a few solvents, organic, inorganic, a few acids nothing major, at my school we handled 18 molar sulfuric acid which is 98% ish pure acid more like oil lol without any glasses unless u have a habit of waving ur beakers around like ur dancing in the rain because some people at my school did, i dont think you shud worry too much. best is a glass pair im not sure where, but glass is inert so shud be fine but if u cant find glass, plastic ones are satisfactory just gotta watch out that they dont get scratched.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
anonymus2003 said:
glasses on even tho they had so many scratches on i cudnt even see wtf i was boiling,.
dw i went to a private school and it was exactly the same situation

zeam

HSC
N/A
why must you plan every decision you make, be it as little as buying a pair of safety goggles? go to woolworths or bunning and buy any, its not going to make a difference

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
zeam said:
why must you plan every decision you make, be it as little as buying a pair of safety goggles? go to woolworths or bunning and buy any, its not going to make a difference
OMG how did you know that i've planned every hour of my day up until the 3rd of march when i start uni (oh and i'll be buying the saftey glasses on the 23rd of february at 2pm if you wanted to know). Is it such a crime to ask about a pair of saftey glasses? and if this topic of conversation really pisses you off so much i must ask why you take your ridiculously unplanned time to even reply?

Evilo

HSC
dont worry about zeam, hes just having his period - as per his schedule.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
zeam said:
why must you comment/criticize?, its her eyes she wants to take care of em, nothing wrong wit that, shes guna do chem and she wants to be sure of things and asking for advice. Nothing wrong with being a perfectionist.

hctaha said:
OMG how did you know that i've planned every hour of my day up until the 3rd of march when i start uni (oh and i'll be buying the saftey glasses on the 23rd of february at 2pm if you wanted to know). Is it such a crime to ask about a pair of saftey glasses? and if this topic of conversation really pisses you off so much i must ask why you take your ridiculously unplanned time to even reply?
calm down..lol put down the safety glasses.......slowly..lolz...oh btw..:S..anyone actually bother checkin out bunnings?

Last edited:

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
hey will standard spectacles suffice or should I just buy safety goggles just in case...?

Evilo

HSC
ordnaiv said:
hey will standard spectacles suffice or should I just buy safety goggles just in case...?
hahaha thats something you would have to take up with your lab teacher. Buy them anyway $15 VS not being able to do an experiement. I've seen many different teachers give different responces to that question.

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
calm down..lol put down the safety glasses.......slowly..lolz...oh btw..:S..anyone actually bother checkin out bunnings?
Hahaha ... no

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
lolz relax mate, im just kidding around lol. dont mind me lolz.
Mmmm i must be coming across wrong ... sorry :) im am terribly relaxed :S (wow i sound sarcastic lol)

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
Mmmm i must be coming across wrong ... sorry :) im am terribly relaxed :S (wow i sound sarcastic lol)
LOL, hahaz yea i thought ur last post was sarcastic:p hehez im guna be in so much rush wen i get back i get back like 2 days before O-week lolz. has anyone been able to find out about how your vaccines are meant to work?, do u have to do them yourself or does the university organise that for you?.

Last edited:

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
LOL, hahaz yea i thought ur last post was sarcastic:p hehez im guna be in so much rush wen i get back i get back like 2 days before O-week lolz. has anyone been able to find out about how your vaccines are meant to work?, do u have to do them yourself or does the university organise that for you?.
where are you going? if you don't mind me asking.

mmm and on the next point i have no idea

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
lolz sure, im going on the a380 too:D ooo yea....das called relaxation before going to uni lol.
Yay ... ill see you at the airport lol

Good work .. relaxation is definetly needed ... i went to Vanuatu ... so good but i want to be back :(

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
Yay ... ill see you at the airport lol

Good work .. relaxation is definetly needed ... i went to Vanuatu ... so good but i want to be back :(
lol nice man vanuatu is awesome i wana go der lol, see u didnt take me:p lolz tis tis i heard its expensive there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)