SAM not working (1 Viewer)

steffo

steph
HSC
dont know why but SAM doesnt seem to be working.
keeps trying to load then coming up with some message about the header or something
whaaaaaaat's the go

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
steffo said:
dont know why but SAM doesnt seem to be working.
keeps trying to load then coming up with some message about the header or something
whaaaaaaat's the go
yeah that's what I'm getting too. I get prompted to enter postcode and name and so on (wtf you spying on us Laz? :p)...has SAM 2005 come in?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
fatmuscle said:
can someone please get a screen shot of this problem?
before I make screen shot the first problem is that we had to re-add subjects. ie. our profiles got wiped or something.

so it isn't being updated? ah well.

SAM said:
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php:25) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php on line 27

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php:25) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/index.php on line 27

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)