• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SAM problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I seem to have encountered some problems in regards to Advanced SAM. I cannot change the subjects for my Advanced SAM. I don't even know where to go to change my subjects. If it is possible I would like to change my Physics to Biology.

I also have another question in regards to SAM. When I try to calculate it, how come 4 Unit Mathematics comes as a 2 Unit subject? Because when I calculated it came as **/100 instead of **/50 and same thing also happened for 3 unit maths. I thought it was supposed to be **/50 since it is a 1 Unit subject.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience that might have occured due to this.

Thank you

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
lyounamu said:
I also have another question in regards to SAM. When I try to calculate it, how come 4 Unit Mathematics comes as a 2 Unit subject? Because when I calculated it came as **/100 instead of **/50 and same thing also happened for 3 unit maths. I thought it was supposed to be **/50 since it is a 1 Unit subject.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience that might have occured due to this.

Thank you
If you do 2unit math and 3unit math
2unit becomes out of 100 as it is 2units your 3unit because it is one unit becomes out of 50.

However if you do 4unit maths and 3unit maths.
They EACH count as 2 units. so your 3unit math and 4unit math are both out of 100

sbeydoun91

In za box, which is
HSC
N/A
I also have that problem.

I cannot change/add any subjects in SAM, and I've tried emailing premium@boredofstudies.org but for some reason it won't send. I've tried this from two email accounts. Is that email still functional?

I just need to add a subject.

Help? :cool:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sbeydoun91 said:
I also have that problem.

I cannot change/add any subjects in SAM, and I've tried emailing premium@boredofstudies.org but for some reason it won't send. I've tried this from two email accounts. Is that email still functional?

I just need to add a subject.

Help? :cool:
That's the current problem I have right now. I cannot send email nor get my subject changed. I would be very pleased to have my Physics changed to Biology. Thanks.

P.S. I am very sorry about my inability to handle this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)