Sass & Bide Warehouse Sale TOMMORROW! (1 Viewer)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
...And Today, and on Saturday! In Melbourne....

So so so excited, My boyfriend is going for me with a list, a very specific list of what to buy tommorrow. From the sounds of things, there are stacks of t shirts in all different colours for only $40!!

I think there is a Sydney one coming up, I know that the Perth one is already announced. Does anyone know when the Sydney one will actually be?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
after enduring the tsubi sale of 2005... or rather, LINING UP for the tsubi sale of 2005 (i made a thread about it somewhere), i am not about to step foot into a bitchy sass & bide one....

also, i am broke :p

HSC
They've changed the policy though. Before you could go in and buy as much as you wanted, and all the eBayers lined up 5-6 hours before and bought everything, sold it on eBay and made a profit.

Now there's a limit as to how much you can buy, and apparently they release new stock every day.

So i might rock up to the Sydney one on the second last day if the jeans are decent, but all the lining-up, catfights and deathwishes aren't worth the $40 you save on a t-shirt.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
u got me all excited and its in Melbourne.. thats not very fair!
i went to a Sass & Bide one in Sydney last year, wasnt that bad the only bitchiness and cat fights were between friends of mine who wanted the same clothes haha was a fun day and got sum cheap jeans

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
I just got a call from my boyfriend then, he's in the first ten going to be let in. I think he is a little bit scared/overwhelmed/not wanting to do it. Cant say I blame him, he's got a very long list and hundreds of girls to negotiate....

Sharona - I heard there was a limit of ten on all fashion items, like dresses and tops etc, but that was it. The T shirts go for about a hunge each now - I have one and its not that good quality, but its just so nice.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i hate these warehouse sales. everything is dirty and not all that cheap. although i went to the chanel sale a few months ago and that was wonderful. it was by invite only so it wasnt as crowded and a lot less stressful. also, aside from maybe a nice dress, i dont know what i'd buy if i went to the s+b sale. havent really liked last seasons clothes very much.

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
I got today a pair of Etheral Love Jeans and a Pair of East Village in a different wash to what I have. I had my boyfriend under strict instructions not to buy anything not on the list so I ended up with no fashion-y items. I guess stuff that you are never going to wear is not that cheap anyway.

He was asked while he was in the line if he was actually working there, and he was all like 'Nah' and this guy was all like 'Do you want to?'

And he said it was also very very very very scary, and that he couldnt find a single t shirt!

HSC
Haha, i forced my bf to go to last years because i was too scared to go myself.

Apparently there were huge queues for changerooms (why you don't know your sizes beforehand confuses me to no end) and apparently girls stripped to their underwear in the middle of the store. He was enjoying it, i bet.

I want Moscow Nights. I'm waiting for DJs to get back to me on whether i was successful in my application for Christmas Casual position... 30% discount on clothes, here i come! :p

HSC
For anyone who's interested:

sass & bide sydney sale

thurs 8th dec 3-9pm
fri 9th dec 11-9pm
sat 10th dec 9-5pm

4 chalmers cres., mascot 2020

cash / eftpos / credit card accepted
new stock placed on the floor daily
9667 1667

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i heard about the mascot one ^ i posted a question in the clothes thread, but i'll post it here as well:

has anyone been to a sydney one? are the lines terrible? coz i'm not lining up at 6am just to get in at 3pm!

HSC
Um... don't go on the first day unless you want fashion items.

If you just want jeans or a tee, you could probably rock up on the 2nd or 3rd day. Well, i'm planning to anyway...

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
grk_styl said:
i heard about the mascot one ^ i posted a question in the clothes thread, but i'll post it here as well:

has anyone been to a sydney one? are the lines terrible? coz i'm not lining up at 6am just to get in at 3pm!

they are horrible i went to the sydney one last yr on the first day [ wif a group of friends] we alll woke up early and waited there from 8:45 [i remeber it very clearly] and didnt get in untilll 11:30
people werre very pushy and shovy i felll over wit my other friends like nearly the whole time there ooohhh and also be warned sydney ladies rippp articles of clothing they want straight out of ur hands, [ i was a bystander very , very scary situation to be in ]
so who ever is going goood luck and hold onto ur tops very tightly!!!

p.s did get fashion pieces only cause i myself ran like a headless chicken

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
my sharona said:
Haha, i forced my bf to go to last years because i was too scared to go myself.

Apparently there were huge queues for changerooms (why you don't know your sizes beforehand confuses me to no end) and apparently girls stripped to their underwear in the middle of the store. He was enjoying it, i bet.

I want Moscow Nights. I'm waiting for DJs to get back to me on whether i was successful in my application for Christmas Casual position... 30% discount on clothes, here i come! :p
i heard you only get a 10% staff discount there...

Always

HSC
S&B sales aren't worth it. Everyone is so rude, the clothes either soiled (because people carelessly throw them on the ground) or in the wrong size.

The Alice McCall warehouse sale is 9th December, however! Looking forward to this one. Everyone is much tamer. :p

HSC
Emily. said:
i heard you only get a 10% staff discount there...
At the interview i heard it was 10% of most things, 5% of large electricals and 30% off work clothes...

Work clothes is pretty much anything black, accessories, underwear (or i hope so anyway)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)