Sass & Bide (Your Favourite Denim) (1 Viewer)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Okay, are these jeans all that they are cracked up to be? Im about to go buy a pair at the end of the month (East Village Style or 12 School Street, Cant decide) and id be interested in knowing what other people think of them.
(www.sass&bide.com.au)

I already own a pair of Tsubi's and a Pair of Paper, Denim & Cloth jeans, but im interested in these ones more to just kick around with.

Im also interested in other peoples favourite brands of jeans?

Sasky

HSC
yeah, I've got the newly released black ones - luv them to death.

That's the only bad thing - mite wear them out too quick!

:p

So... get them!

More S&B in your wardrobe, the better!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i have a pair of s&b cords, got them on sale last year :D they fit really well, i love em

i recommend you buy the smallest size you can fit into, or maybe around one size smaller coz the denim stretches A LOT. (not as much with cords though). i'm dying for a pair of misfits or stand asides, because they fit well around the legs but have a wide waist (if that makes sense)... but i'm really broke at the moment :(

HSC
I think Bettina Liano's are better than sass and bide jeans.

I think the reason why s&b are so popular are because their jeans change every season and have funky names to go with them.

But hey, I like plain jeans - they tend not to be so seasonal. I mean, if you're spending $240 on a pair of jeans you don't want to chuck them out after two months...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i agree that bettina lianos are nicer than s&b.

i actually prefer lees overall, they suit my figure best, my tsubis are nowhere near as flattering

if you're after a skinny cut, i would say you should grab some bettina lianos instead - or even check out the one teaspoon classics range

shortie_689

HSC
I hate Sass n Bide I have them an I also have marcs outta all the people i know there sass n bides have fallen apart its just terrible mine fell apart n i got given a new pair
so yeah

HSC
JoyDivision said:
I already own a pair of Tsubi's and a Pair of Paper, Denim & Cloth jeans, but im interested in these ones more to just kick around with.
*drool* pd&c ..

i honestly don't know that much about jeans since i live in a shit town with no good shops, but one teaspoon has some really nice jeans this year. i think those were already mentioned though.

don't think they have them in australia, but i freaking live in these jeans. so comfy and awesome, only they're obviously designed for people who actually have an ass :(

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
katietheskatie said:
*drool* pd&c ..

i honestly don't know that much about jeans since i live in a shit town with no good shops, but one teaspoon has some really nice jeans this year. i think those were already mentioned though.

don't think they have them in australia, but i freaking live in these jeans. so comfy and awesome, only they're obviously designed for people who actually have an ass :(
<3 abercrombie & fitch, good for basics and stuff. urban outfitters is fuckin awesome as well... too bad they haven't heard of international expansion...

HSC
i know, i freaking love most of their stuff. i'm wearing one of their shirts right now.
urban outfitters = <33. so many awesome brands in that store.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have this awesomely comfortable pair of jeans that i got on sale when i went to seattle in feb, like $30 australian. also this "R is for Rad" t-shirt... i'm makin a few now lol "D is for Dude" and stuff.
[from urban outfitters]

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Bubz - Sass & Bide have SALES??? I need to get myself out of my country town bloody quickly!!!!!!!

White Rabbit - Which Bettina Liano jeans do you have? I found that I couldnt be comfortable in my slim fit Tsubi jeans, I didnt feel punk enough, just kinda found I was like prancing around. And yeah, Spin Spin, I dont think theyre the most flattering cut. Ive got Lee Jeans too and im going to try and hunt down some SupaTubes when im in Melbourne. Ive got a friend who has the pink pair, but the zipper is white, so it always looks like her fly is undone.....

Katie - I love the wash on those jeans you have, youre a lucky girl. I love my Pd&c jeans because they are so comfortable, another brand I would love some of is Joe's Jeans.

On the topic of designer demin, does anyone remember those rip off 'Seven' Jeans that Just Jeans were selling like two years ago? They werent real Seven Jeans, and now the maker Seven For All Mankind is suing the chains and the makers of the Seven Jeans. I always thought there was something up for that when I saw 'Seven' jeans on sale for like $50.00

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
one of my girl-friends, ordered sass and bide jeans over the internet... i found that really dumb. what if they dont fit? especially seeings as ive waited 40 mins while she tried jeans on and didnt like them coz they didnt fit perfectly...

HSC
JoyDivision said:
White Rabbit - Which Bettina Liano jeans do you have? I found that I couldnt be comfortable in my slim fit Tsubi jeans, I didnt feel punk enough, just kinda found I was like prancing around. And yeah, Spin Spin, I dont think theyre the most flattering cut. Ive got Lee Jeans too and im going to try and hunt down some SupaTubes when im in Melbourne. Ive got a friend who has the pink pair, but the zipper is white, so it always looks like her fly is undone.....
I have black True Bootcut Bettina Lianos stolen from Australian Fashion Week by my friend. Muahahaha.

I don't have any other Bettina Lianos because ithe skinny thing doesnt look good below my calves, but these ones are bootlegged, so they're actually designed for people with hips *shock horror*.

Lees are good, the Supatubes look a bit scary sometimes, i tried on the red ones, but i think they make me look like a chicken. My new fave pair of jeans are 'Purple Cloud Stretch' jeans by Lee. They are damn comfortable.

SDS sells 'Nobody Denim' which has hundreds of colours / styles / lengths, and lots of people tell me that One Teaspoon makes really good skinny jeans.

HSC
JoyDivision said:
, does anyone remember those rip off 'Seven' Jeans that Just Jeans were selling like two years ago? They werent real Seven Jeans, and now the maker Seven For All Mankind is suing the chains and the makers of the Seven Jeans. I always thought there was something up for that when I saw 'Seven' jeans on sale for like $50.00
i remember seeing those and being like 'holy shit, seven jeans!', then i looked at the stitching on the pockets and was like :( because they weren't real sevens. it's kind of pathetic that i know these things, but you know.

.. i want some supatubes. so totally buying them when i go to gp in brisbane in a couple of weeks.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
one of my girl-friends, ordered sass and bide jeans over the internet... i found that really dumb. what if they dont fit? especially seeings as ive waited 40 mins while she tried jeans on and didnt like them coz they didnt fit perfectly...
cos u go in the store and try them in first and then order ur size for cheap off ebay

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i don't own and sass and bide jeans, but i like the black jeans that are out, haven't tried them on yet though :( i think the regular jeans are ok but i prefer bracewell jeans more, bettina lianos are HOT, but they only look great on stick people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)