Saving Time (1 Viewer)

bendha

HSC
I saved time flickering the pages to find which page you were by folding the corners of the pages together. for eg. pages 6 folded over page 3 so instead of just flicking through the pages midway exam when you're going to the next question I just went flick and there I was. :rolleyes:

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
umm...yeh
When you flick for that one second, you are going to appreciate your own wisdom of saving that 1 second. Then you are going to think about saving the next second when you begin the next question and appreciate how smart you think you are. You are then going to critically think of other people's perspective of saving that one second (its only one second) and you then try to back up against that criticism (one second can be a difference of one word that ends a conclusion effectively you idiot! It can be a difference like "ideas different people" which totally doesn't make sense to "ideas different people has.")

That 1 second is wasted after all :D

But its good idea, lol

iEdd

HSC
Also, I did it in the "go through the paper to make sure it's all there" time, not reading time. Also during this time, I read all 3 of my questions. :D

bendha

HSC
ahhh when you think about it, you already know what you're going to do in the reading time, It's effective when your hands are all shaky from writing so much and you flick just to glimpse the question and get writing again.

inflatablerozza

HSC
N/A
i saved time by writing my introduction after doing the essay.
because the introduction is sposed to be what you're going to talk about, which you don't actually know until you write it... at least i don't.
mostly i didn't leave enough space and had arrows going everywhere trying to squish stuff in.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
bendha said:
ahhh when you think about it, you already know what you're going to do in the reading time, It's effective when your hands are all shaky from writing so much and you flick just to glimpse the question and get writing again.
my hands always go really cold, then numb then tingly when i push my writing :S

HSC
you sure saved a lot of time.. :p

I saved time by making sure all my pages had my student number on them as I went along so that for the few minutes at the end when everyone else is checking I am still writing my conclusions.. as for some reason I get bursts of remembrance just when the exam is finishing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)