Sc Notes (1 Viewer)

Eliza B

Hey everyone, I typed up all my SC notes and I'll post them here for whoever wants them. I ended up getting 94/100 for exam and 92/100 assessment making my hsc mark 93. My PIP was on "how Harry Potter has impacted on society" if anyone wants to read it, they are welcome to for ideas. The CORE notes will help everyone, but the depth studies may only help a few. Oh well, good luck class of 2004! Also if anyone needs advice just post questions. Hmm..I also have some essays too!

Elizabeth

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Thank you Eliza B, I was under the impression that you will type up your notes in a doc file and send them to the BOS Main Site. :D

Eliza B

Work and Leisure - Australia
Popular Culture - Animation
I've posted all my notes directly to this site!~

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And I did:

Continuity and Change - Vietnam
Belief System - Buddhism
Popular Culture - Rock Music

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
And I did:

Continuity and Change - Vietnam
Belief System - Buddhism
Popular Culture - Rock Music

I'm doin Belief systems - Buddhism...
any help would be much appreciated....

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Barbie_Bitch
hey ppl. did anyone else get stuck with "the wiggles" as their pop culture? if u did HELP PLEASE GOD HELP ME

You know I think I was meant to be stuck with them, I remember my teacher semi-frequently muttering stuff about them... but I didn't do them for pop culture in ANY of the exams because they are really not that versatile an issue, for analysis. My advice to you is to find something else if you are aiming / hoping for very high marks.

Last edited:

Barbie_Bitch

thank you heaps!!! i did an assignent on marilyn monroe so i may do her (plus she's my idol so i love learning about her!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)