Scaling and School Rank (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Just saying, i think I am the person on here who goes to the lowest ranked school.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Obviously.

That said, a lot of it depends on your rankings. If you're at the top then you'll generally be unaffected by the other kids (even if they're derros). If you're at the middle/bottom then it might be a problem. :L

Anyways, after the top 100, the school rankings tend to swing heaps. My school changed 200 ranks in a year (we just made the top 100 last year).

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
It's kind of the opposite for me - I'm relying on my cohort to scale me up a bit.
Same here, especially in English and Italian. English I'm kind of in the middle but Italian I'm up near the top (=4th)

Jonneeh

HSC
Just saying, i think I am the person on here who goes to the lowest ranked school.
Last year when i was doing the HSC my school was ranked in the high 700s

this year it was slightly better in low 600s xD

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Last year when i was doing the HSC my school was ranked in the high 700s

this year it was slightly better in low 600s xD
O.O there is that many schools in NSW?? wow didn't realise lol
Yes around there, but school ranking stops around 650ish since schools below that are tied for having no one on the distinguished achievers list.

High 700 ranking = lie.

Jonneeh

HSC
Yes around there, but school ranking stops around 650ish since schools below that are tied for having no one on the distinguished achievers list.

High 700 ranking = lie.
Whoop type it was high 600s xD hovering around the list where everyone is clustered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)