scaling of ext history?? (1 Viewer)

da_butterfree

HSC
N/A
hey woul anyone know how ext history i scaled??
what is the highest you can get in the exams??
in the 2002 hsc, the highest for question 1 was band 3/4
if thats the case, does that mean u get scaled down heaps??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hist ext (lika most or all extension subjects) are scaled pretty well and there is no capped mark for it. so technically the highest u could get is 50/50 for the hsc mark. i think u have it wrong. band E3 and E4 are the highest bands cos its a one unit subject!! so its not like getting band 3 and 4 in a two unit subject

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
hmm...tried in the sam thingy... its gets scaled pretty good, but doesnt even count in my top 10 even if i get like 90... stupid doing 14 units...that means all my history ones arent really counted... they seem to like my 4unit maths more...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
it scales fair good ( like it is an extension sub) but not as good, as ext maths and eng or like chem or anything. but yeah it scales better than like modern or ancient

Abraxus

HSC
I recently dropped 3u maths, which now leaves me with 11 units, Ext His being 11th unit. I'm not sure if it will count in my top ten since it will just make an odd number, and the reason I'm not dropping it is that I'm too far into the course to waste all that time by dropping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)