Scamming have been a major issue? (1 Viewer)

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
Be careful of everyone tutoring companies, they are simple their to scam money, by making advertisements, for is all the examples of companies that scams money, pretty much the whole companies scams money, this is all business for those how are not sure. I am stand up for something that should be right in society. Has everyone realized how many people get scammed everyday.

Including those Umat companies, tutoring sessions charging you bullshit amounts, thing about it that money you worked hard for, the money you deserve to have spend on something good, you can just buy alot of books to study with that money.

For example, instead of Paying $1000 for some tutoring companies, you can just spend that on helping poor people around the world, god will reward you. Do good things everyone,

To help everyone from getting scammed: Read this;

"Unfortunately, many people are scammed every year in Australia. While it is very difficult to track down the person or group who has scammed you, there are some steps you can take straight away to reduce the damage. You may also be a target for a ‘follow-up’ scam, so you need to take action to stop the scammers succeeding again.

You should also take the time to report a scam"

Or simple look at this site, if you don't believe me!

- http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...ouBeenScammed/

Guys don't just trust some company, they are their to make business and scamming money is their main reason for advertisement.

Think about it everyone, saving that $1000 each year can help you spend it on many good things like helping the poor people, saving for you education, buying a set of books etc.

Don't forget to share this site with everyone you basically know!

Don't be scared of what is right! be scared of god! Do good things, help poor, save money for your future.

Last edited:

Renegader

HSC
People waste so much money on tutoring, it's ridiculous. I know someone who spent 30k throughout year 11/12 just for 2u maths tutoring. Far out.

Blackman 50 cent

HSC
People waste so much money on tutoring, it's ridiculous. I know someone who spent 30k throughout year 11/12 just for 2u maths tutoring. Far out.
I agree, god bless you for telling the truth!

This is what we should do, spread the word, so people can become much smarter about saving up.

Why would someone spend that much money on just tutoring, god gave everyone a brain, we should use properly and spend our money on something good, like I explained above.

Pleople save up your money, companies are their to scam you money, you might be think why I am doing all this, the answer is simply to help you.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
High prices does not mean it's a scam, it just means it's high prices.

God on the other hand...

Renegader

HSC
Tutoring companies don't necessarily scam though, they just set the highest possible price for the maximum amount of profit solely because they know people are willing and able to spend that much money for tutoring. Scamming implies the buyer is unaware of what is happening; but they are completely aware and are willing to pay that much money as they see benefit for it. But I agree it's ridiculous how people have to unnecessarily resort to spending thousands of dollars on that stuff.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Define 'scam'. It seems like you're saying because there are cheaper alternatives, anything that charges higher prices are scammers.

moocow920

HSC
Omed claims tutoring companies scam.

Omed has recently been attempting to sell biology notes for $25 lying about his marks and ranks.

Omed is the scammer

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Let me get this straight .... Tutoring may be "not worth your money" , but it is not a scam!

Scams are illicit ... Like Nigerian and pyramid scams!

braintic

HSC
N/A
Scam (v): to swindle (someone) by means of a trick

Where is the trick here. Unlike scammers, tutoring companies provide the service they advertise.

"Be scared of God". Now THERE is a scam - the biggest one in history.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
If they are charging too much, maybe avoid going to them in the first place?

It's just that some people are stupid enough to pay those amounts and thus allow them to get away with charging these prices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)