scared? (1 Viewer)

Kittycat

HSC
I am really depressed that friends I have known since primary school are actually drifting apart. I thought that at one stage that we'll continue to be friends after school but .......

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, it happens, it's harder to make times to see them and they see others everyday.

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
well he meant that msn is very addictive, and once u pop u can't stop. :D
I know it is.. thats why I want it back.. since i moved away from home I haven't used it.. [a whole freakin month?!!?!] Emailing and calling people up is just not good enough for me..!!

T

timbk2

you cant really do much about drifting away from old friends when uni starts. Either you wont find the time, or they wont find the time, even if you go to the same uni.

Its about moving on.. meeting new people and at the same time, trying to stay in contact with old friends. And yes. Msn is the best.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by kkorpz
umm.. I dont have a computer of my own yet.. and erm.. msn is kind of blocked from the network. But I am getting a computer this weekend.. does anyone know of any programs that I can use to bypass the CSU network so that i can use msn?
You could try "Trillian". I believe that it is a universal instant messenger that allows you to speak to people with MSN, AOL, etc. It is supposed to be very good. So give it a go, maybe the CSU network won't detect it because it is not as well known as MSN Messenger:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think yahoo messenger used to let you talk to people on msn as well.

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Turns out that I didn't need a different program to ge onto msn.. just had to configurate the settings. **shrugs**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)