Scenario: What would you do? (1 Viewer)

VenomP

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What the fuck happened to proper men of our Generation? Where are the real men? All I've seen is insecure fuckhead who listen to shitty gangsta rap and think women are free glory holes but god help them if they're not pure.
What happened to the generation of times before? Times when purity was glorified and whatnot. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Is a proper man the one that goes out and bangs chicks senselessly? Or is a proper man the gentlemen who has a little more respect for women than seeing them as just a piece?

I spose we just have different values.

mle43 said:
what has this got to do with anything? the guy's a little unsure because he is less experienced than the girl and he doesnt want to end up getting hurt. understandable.

and please stfu, waiting til marriage is a part of the christian religion. its got nothing to do with being sexually insecure.
It just so happens that I am a Christian and this has played a large part in my decision making. Can't help but notice that this generation, in comparison to others, happen to be getting around a lot more often. It seems that religious people are of a dying breed (at least those who I've been exposed to in my life).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Why should you have some sort of inate respect for someone based purely on their gender. I respect people, i dont respect women. Also why is being a sexual tyrannosaurus rex and seeing women as more than a sex object mutually exclusive?
you are truly showing your age now.

tania O

HSC
hi guys im new to this and just asking how do u guys write a thread coz i dun kw lol :eek:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
VenomP said:
What happened to the generation of times before? Times when purity was glorified and whatnot. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Is a proper man the one that goes out and bangs chicks senselessly? Or is a proper man the gentlemen who has a little more respect for women than seeing them as just a piece?
What is it with you and extremes?

VenomP said:
It just so happens that I am a Christian and this has played a large part in my decision making. Can't help but notice that this generation, in comparison to others, happen to be getting around a lot more often. It seems that religious people are of a dying breed (at least those who I've been exposed to in my life).
You can notice that, but you can't condemn her for it. And I would argue that it's not religion that necessarily keeps people chaste, nor should it be a reason for you to dismiss those who don't hold the same values. Sure there can be problems in your relationship, but you sound like you're not even giving it a chance based on what you've "heard".

I can safely say that I myself will keep my sexual partners countable on my one hand in total (as in my whole life), and I'm deadly atheist. And my sexual encounters will all be within monogamous relationships. Compared to your chastely self, I must seem like I get around a lot too, but I really don't consider myself to be what you'd call a slut at all. I have only had one sexual partner so far and I've been with him for 5 years. Hardly slutty at all.

I link sex with love and I don't necessarily believe it will be with one person at a certain marriageable age. But I am understanding to those who don't link the two together, and those who feel that it will only be with one person. I don't look down on them at all as if it is wrong and immoral.

Part of being Christian (I use to be one) is to be understanding and tolerant. Try to see other people's differing morals in a less negative way. Or a less extreme way. I just find that your attitude about everyone "whoring themselves" really condescending. Just be okay with it. You can still have wonderful relationships with a person who has a different sexual history than you.

Pace_T

HSC
if you want an innocent girl that isnt a skank go to church !!!!

Pace_T

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
they are most likely to be undercover sluts.

deep down we know that, cause theyve got a lot of sins to confess, thats why they go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)