Scholarship/Accomodation applications? (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
When should I start thinking about applying for scholarships and accomodation with universities? I've been looking around on the websites but all the application forms seem to be for this year... it's getting latish into the year so I thought these things would be starting to happen now.

Also, when (if) interviews happen for these things, around what time in the year do these happen? Because I don't live anywhere near Sydney (that's where I want to go) and so it would be difficult to get there if it all happens during HSC time for example...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Scholarship you should start right now. They take ages to put together and most are due in september.

It maybe too late for some scholarships.

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Apply now. Some accomadation and scholarship applications are online so everyone will apply at the last minute. If the site crashes- you're in big trouble! Do it now to be safe.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I applied for the commonwealth scholarship, which is about the same time when the accomadation scholarship comes out. You apply at the beggining of first semester-as people have said above, make sure that you are elegible and i am talking about the same scholarship you're talking about :)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Alright, thanks for the heads up guys, looks like I'll be needing to get off my arse....lol.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
does anyone know if a d avg and centrelink payments + being on 2 execs qualify me for an access scholarship?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kimmeh said:
exec? I know that for my one it was 95+ UAI and centrelink allowance, im not too sure about the D avg, you might want to ask.
Executive committees. Hmm i think i'll just apply. 92.75 UAI + a distinction average + leadership qualifications should get me there.

Apparently i can get a scholarship of 2K to go o/seas with my marks from uni :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)