Scholarships for exchange to Japan (1 Viewer)

totallybord

HSC
hi
i posted this in the non-skool section coz i didnt realise there was a travel section...

i just want to no if anyone has been on exchange to japan and can reccomend some programs that offer scholarships ..coz u need to apply early for scholarships or somthing...
im thinking abt going in the xmas holidays so preferably around december to jan...from end of skool this yr to start of skool next yr...
hope soemoen can help me!! coz i dun wan me to miss out on a chance to japan...
oh yeah if someone cld kindly tell me what criterias r needed for scholarships?
and living situations in japan with a host family...
bbye

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Try Rotary International or something like YHA.

I went on exchange to Japan in 2004 and it was an awesome experience, definately not one to miss out on. But mine was organised through our Sister Schools exchange program.

Otherwise just Google it, or ask at school.

Peartie

HSC
if you want to be there for a year it might be harder because the Japanese school year starts in MArch so you might not be able to get there until then....but try Souther Cross Cultural Exchange, YFA, EF, Rotary, Lions any organisation like that...Good Luck

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If you are going to uni, you can do exchange at uni sometimes and they often have scholarships. I'm in the UK at the moment on exchange and it's brilliant. Japan would be amazing, I really want to go there soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)