Scholarships! (1 Viewer)

Ragib

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm was in year 12 this year and heard from someone that he got a call from the Scholarships office to be interviewed for a scholarship. I applied for one as well and really wanted one, I was hoping if people here who got scholarships when they were in year 12 could tell me what they know about the whole process.

ie How many do they give out? Over how long do they give out the interviews? Should I be worried if I haven't gotten a call by now :S ?

Also, what exactly do they ask in the interviews?

Thanks guys!

Ragib

HSC
its just one scholarship form and that automatically applies you for all the scholarships applicable, so eg, merit, entry, subject entry etc etc .

zzzz12345

HSC
Timeline and Information about Application Processing for University - Scholarships & Prizes Office - The University of Sydney
That link provides the timeline for all the scholarship related events for USYD. You probably should have gotten notified if you applied for Science or Agriculture as they do conduct interviews and I have a couple of friends who are doing their interviews this week. According to the timeline this is supposed to continue into mid December so you might be notified later.

Borbor

HSC
Hmm, both my friends who applied for Vet Sci got notified 2 days ago they were shortlisted. Perhaps it's different for each faculty?

bayan92

HSC
Got a letter regarding short listing for B Pharmacy merit scholarship at USYD. They say HSC students will be notified post-17th Dec if successful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)