scholarships (1 Viewer)

symo

HSC
have they been sent out yet? were they with the UAC offer of admission or are they seperately. has anyone recieved one yet? "successful candidates will be notified by mail when main round offers are sent out".

muli

I'm pretty sure MQ isn't sending out notifaction till the 20th/21st. I applied for School Partners scholarship and the SAM scholarship, both of which sent out letters saying that's when to expect 'em.

mememe

What are the School Partners and SAM scholarships? I didn't know they had anything other than those automatic ones for getting 99+ etc

muli

School partners are part of the sports association, given out to partner schools of which there are about 70 to students the uni feels will benefit the sporting assoc. and the general community of the uni. worth $2500

SAM is to encourage drama, music and volunteer work, and is worth $1000

I got my call for the School Partners one today, so i'm already plannin what to do with the money...although it looks like most is going to activity fees and text books :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ummm... i think i know someone who has got a scholarship, and they know about it

symo

HSC
i rang them up and they said the scholarship notifications get sent out next week. maybe thats just the innovation ones and the SAM or/and school partners recipitants get called this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)