School and relationships... (2 Viewers)

Thief

!!
HSC
Well I'm in a relationship and its greaaaaat. No idea if it'll last but I hope it does lol.

2xL

HSC
Shouldn't really matter. In = Good. Out = Good.

mike12345678

HSC
tbh i was thinking the same thing not long ago. talk to the person, let them know what your thinking/feeling and go from there.

but for me i think just wait until the HSC is over. youve got about 4 months of holidays afterwards where you can catch up for all the lost time and if your in year 12 youve got less than four months to go so its not that long to go.

LadyLaLa

HSC
It really depends on the person. I think the most important thing is if you can find a balance. I have a friend who is dating and she seems to balance her relationships and studies really well. My sister, on the other hand, certainly didn't. She was heads over heel and, well, Mum said she had potentials :/ As for me... I know I should stay clear from relationships cause I seem to fall heads over heels as well LOL. I realised this when I have a crush on someone haha. Even not being in a relationship is very distracting for me XD But yea I think if you are able to control(?) yourself and find a balance then go ahead but.. I wouldn't since it's the HSC. HSC only happens once but relationships can occur over and over. I know someone's going to say that you might find "the one" but really.. who knows...

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
It really depends on the person. I think the most important thing is if you can find a balance. I have a friend who is dating and she seems to balance her relationships and studies really well. My sister, on the other hand, certainly didn't. She was heads over heel and, well, Mum said she had potentials :/ As for me... I know I should stay clear from relationships cause I seem to fall heads over heels as well LOL. I realised this when I have a crush on someone haha. Even not being in a relationship is very distracting for me XD But yea I think if you are able to control(?) yourself and find a balance then go ahead but.. I wouldn't since it's the HSC. HSC only happens once but relationships can occur over and over. I know someone's going to say that you might find "the one" but really.. who knows...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice post.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I stopped reading from the first sentence lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
If you are a basement asian (which by the premise of your question, it's fair to assume that you are)

Listen to what's been posted in this thread

TheBloop

HSC
Well let's say you were to get a 95+ ATAR as a result of spending all your time studying or just purely winging it whateves, point is you are not likely to fail at uni -_-
I know there is a possibility but really, c'mon..
I got ~95 and I barely passed a few things.

Anything's possible.
Uni is very different to highschool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)