School break? (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
OHH MY GOSHHH STUDYNG NEVER EVEN CROSSD MY MIND... these are the last holidays we have where we can completely enoy ourselves, without having the "I HAVE FOUR ASSESSMENTS DUE WHEN WE GET BACK, AARRGGHH!!" thought in the back of our heads... WHY ARE YOU ALL STUDYING... unless you have aan exam next term or something you need to hand in... i dont't get it? ENJOY ITTTT

CARPE DIUM!!!!

webby234

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
These holidays are kinda boring.

Um, so when do we start posting in 'General Discussion on the 2007 HSC'?
We haven't left yet from the General Discussion on the 2006 HSC - hold on a minute.

I think it might be when you go back to school, but it may not be after the HSC exams

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
webby234 said:
We haven't left yet from the General Discussion on the 2006 HSC - hold on a minute.
When you do, I wouldn't know what to think.

First there would be this "Good luck Class of 2006" banner at the top everywhere. Then a few frantic months of exams. And suddenly, "General Discussion on the 2006 HSC" will change its name to "General Discussion on the 2007 HSC".

Just like how it changed last year at this time :eek:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
These holidays are kinda boring.

Um, so when do we start posting in 'General Discussion on the 2007 HSC'?
Give the 06ers a few more weeks :eek:
airie said:
First there would be this "Good luck Class of 2006" banner at the top everywhere. Then a few frantic months of exams. And suddenly, "General Discussion on the 2006 HSC" will change its name to "General Discussion on the 2007 HSC".
One month, more like :)

IceOnFire

HSC
Haven't done ANYTHING school related so far..

Tues night went to the syd boys' social. Wed went to bondi beach and then the city. We were suppose to watch a movie in the city but instead we all went to PC. Hahahaha got slaughtered in Counter Strike.. :eek:

Then the whole gang went to a friend's place to sleepover. I had to sleep on the couch with four people.. not very comfortable.. :mad1: Didn't get much sleep either.. :p

Yeah the whole of today just bummed more with friends. Finally home. I think I should go to sleep, but from the amount of red bulls that I drank today, maybe I should go later. :D

I will do school work next week. :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Oh my, you're jam-packed, sounds awesome. On the other hand, I've been locked in the house with a broken computer and a little sibling. Bleh.

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
One month, more like :)
I thought it's Oct and Nov...oh wait. Yeah. You're right. :eek: I can count. :p

m0ofin said:
Oh my, you're jam-packed, sounds awesome. On the other hand, I've been locked in the house with a broken computer and a little sibling. Bleh.
Broken computer + little sibling = nightmare for me :eek: Good thing seeing you back on a good computer though :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
I can count. :p
Sure you can :p

airie said:
Broken computer + little sibling = nightmare for me :eek: Good thing seeing you back on a good computer though :D
Actually, reword, siblings, lol, total hell.

Haha, thanks Airie, I might just hide behind the library bookshelves and browse BOS all night when everyone's gone :uhhuh:

anniea89

HSC
I've been doing little things, like exercises and summary notes. But, today I just couldn't be bothered.

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I think she meant people from the library, Gab. Unless you're right there with her and planning to stay there all night as well XP

IceOnFire

HSC
anniea89 said:
I've been doing little things, like exercises and summary notes. But, today I just couldn't be bothered.
Lols I should really be doing exercises as well, but too lazy. :eek:

jessdoit

HSC
I've successfully done something every day with the exception of Labour Day so far. And done something as in seen a friend or gone out kindof thing... None of this studying business. The only "studying" would be like reading texts for English like 'Emma'...
My sleep patterns are also seriously effed up too so I'm going to do my best and sleep before 12 this week except when I'm going to a friend's to sleepover heheh.
Otherwise I'm just making the most of holidays I guess! : )

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
jessdoit said:
My sleep patterns are also seriously effed up too so I'm going to do my best and sleep before 12 this week except when I'm going to a friend's to sleepover heheh.
You're telling me about seriously fucked up sleep patterns? :rolleyes: :eek:

In other news, I must seriously study for extension 1 maths, but I can't be fucked to. Anyone like to help me study?

Chocolat

HSC
Considering that I have to sit my Port. Cont. exam on the 19th of October, I've been consistently reading the Port. newspapers, watching Port. TV and writing some practice responses to previous year's writing task questions and getting mum to read over them. But that's about it. Oh and reading some of the prescribed novels for English Adv. I haven't even looked at my maths textbook which is a worry, considering that I have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to Maths...

davidw89

HSC
I've been doing nothing either...study is 2 hard..will make an effort tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)