school cert help (1 Viewer)

Miagi

HSC
how do u study 4 the school certificate jst go to the bos site and do past papers???

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Past papers, making notes (if thats necessary) and knowing your content and your skills in topics such as science (graphs, tables) and english (text type formats)

HSC
N/A
You read the page of the subforum before you post, that's how.

No, not really.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
If your asking this late on how to study....you going to screw up ur SC, and i am sure if you look around you can find posts in regards to how to study for the SC.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
i'm sure cramming the night before the SC could work :D Another option could just be borrowing some textbooks from your school library, or else just go buy them. Excel's got a good range.

PrettyVacant

HSC
z600 said:
If your asking this late on how to study....you going to screw up ur SC, and i am sure if you look around you can find posts in regards to how to study for the SC.
Hahaha. Screw up your SC. Okay, whatever. You have a whole week. Use it well. Gosh, "late". Hahahah. Sorry.

Miagi

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Hahaha. Screw up your SC. Okay, whatever. You have a whole week. Use it well. Gosh, "late". Hahahah. Sorry.
hahha yea wat she sed its a week dats long enough

Neurox

HSC
if u paid attention in class, then you should have no problem with SC. and its definately not too late to study =_=. the SC is basic stuff, and with just basic knowledge, you should be able to pull out at least a band 5.

Miagi

HSC
Neurox said:
if u paid attention in class, then you should have no problem with SC. and its definately not too late to study =_=. the SC is basic stuff, and with just basic knowledge, you should be able to pull out at least a band 5.
hahha im not that smart , i do pay attention 2 classes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)