School Certificate 2004 Achievers LIst (1 Viewer)

A l

HSC
N/A
I don't think one even exists. Besides, the candidature the School Certificate is much larger than the candidature of the Higher School Certificate. Also, since the School Certificate was dubbed to be much easier than the Higher School Certificate, then more people would be likely to get a band 6, which I guess is more work for the Board of Studies.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I didn't even try and I got B6 in History, English and Maths...of course, I'm a shithead and you should all hate me.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I got a Band 6 in English :)and a high Band 5 in everything else (As in 3 89's :()

P

pLuvia

Gavrillo said:
I didn't even try and I got B6 in History, English and Maths...of course, I'm a shithead and you should all hate me.
wen ppl say they dont try or they didnt study at all etc.. that means they studied their ass off.. im not saying i studied alot for the SC which was after my yrlys which i studied my ass off for... but... im raelly sik of ppl saying that they got 90+ in the UAI studying like 2 weeks b4.. or they didnt study at all and they got 90+ etc.. i find it really irritating..

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Nope, actually in SC, I literally studied the night before, and that was breezing through my textbook, and I got

Maths: 90
Science: 89
History: 84
Geography: 91
English: 97

I'm not making myself to be super genius, believe me, the HSC has told me I'm not... but SC really is paralysingly easy.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In Year 10, I got:
English: 86
Mathematics: 98
Science: 91
History: 88
Geography: 90

I got 3 band 6s and 2 band 5s.
Now in Year 11, I do Standard English/Fundamentals, 3U Maths, and 6U Science. lol

For the SC, I studied for the yearlies, but did some practice papers for the SC exams.

I wish I could relive Year 10...

Last edited:

melly noodle

HSC
kadlil said:
wen ppl say they dont try or they didnt study at all etc.. that means they studied their ass off.. im not saying i studied alot for the SC which was after my yrlys which i studied my ass off for... but... im raelly sik of ppl saying that they got 90+ in the UAI studying like 2 weeks b4.. or they didnt study at all and they got 90+ etc.. i find it really irritating..

But it's true, i didn't study and i got good SC marks. Some people, like me, just test well, it's not something to get annoyed about. some people just have good memories and don't need to revise

melly noodle

HSC
i got a band 6 for maths.
but when it really comes down to it, unless you leave after yr 10, the school cert. isnt important. you just have to pass and EVERYBODY passes if they've done all their assessments in yrs 9 and 10.
SC isn't worth getting stressed about, but it's a good practice for HSC.
xxxmelxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)