school certificate grades (1 Viewer)

northofnorth

HSC
hi, i was just wondering what percent do you need for a certain grade at on your record of achievement. i.e is over 80% (not in the exams) an A or is over 90% an A?:confused:

cs01001

HSC
Good question there. :)

Hmm, I guess it all depends on your school. BOS didn't specifically draw a line between the grades. All they mentioned on their website was 'Students who are highly competent and display a sound knowledge blah blah blah gets an A, while developing kids get an E'. You're best to check your assessment booklet for the % each assessment is worth, then you can roughly work out what grade you will be getting. Might be a good idea to consult with your teachers.

Hope it helps.

undalay

HSC
The SC record of achievement seems scaled to me...

but usually if your getting Bs at school, you'll get a B in your record of achievement (unless your school marks and exam marks are completely different).

Evergreen

HSC
all i know is that its harder to get 90+ than an A.

northofnorth

HSC
LOL i just check my profile and realised i am one year too old..lol.it says i should be in year 11...where is the edit button.

Yeah i think ill get As in almost all my subjects beside PE i only ever get 17 out of 20...wat would that end up as?
i will prob get A9..A10 for maths:)

cinnamon swirls

HSC
At my school, A is considered to be >90, anything below is B =(

I'm pretty sure the grading's same for SC - it was in this booklet we received from Board of Studies.

cs01001

HSC
I can't do sport and still got an A, LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)