• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School Formal (1 Viewer)

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by dilos
we're having ours at taronga zoo
oh, i wanted ours there! it sounds really pretty! but last year's yr 12 had it there and apparently they weren't completely happy - (too small? can't remember) - so we decided not to...

Callistogenic

HSC
Ours is held at the same place every year... Good ol' Worrigee house. I don't know how much it is, but the good thing about it is that our formal's held before we sit the HSC, allowing us plenty of time to perhaps do a few things we might regret, and to ensure we can't turn up to an exam with a huge hangover :p

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
our formal is the week after the hsc ends, so we're doing schoolies the week after that. our options were taronga, le montage, oatlands house. EVERYONE in the grade voted for taronga cos we want to have the after parties in the city, but the teachers said it was too small and they didn't like the toilets there or something so we have to go with oatlands. we didn't go with le montage because they recently changed hands and we didn't know the quality.
i don't really like oatlands, but it's better than our year 10 formal, which was at castle hill rsl club. which i guess is better than some ppl who had it in their school hall... how cheap is that?
anyway, we think it's going to cost 90 to 100 dollars...
our school'd pretty organised with that. well not really, they formed the committee but the only reason that we've gotten anything done is cos we keep bugging the teacher to get it done cos we don't want it to be crap.
i think a lot of ppl are going to boycott ours cos they wanted it in the city. oh well... not our fault....
cyas

jessum

HSC
ours is before the HSC, anyone else having it then? on the 23rd of september. and its at errrrr some place near the beach. and it costs $65. thats about all i know.

korry

HSC
N/A
Re: Re: School Formal

Originally posted by neo_o

we are having it at the Four Points Hotel....i have no idea if its any good or not..all i know is that its a hotel and a sheritan as well i think...meh...
we're having ours there too!! on the 16th Nov...our tickets are like 90 i think

anyone had it there b4? apparently on www.formalaffair.com.au it has pretty good reviews

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
We don't really have a comittee for our formal cuz where we're going is organizing it all... we just pick colours I think. We're going to Waters Edge in Sydney Harbour. I can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)