School Formal (1 Viewer)

Clean Sweep

HSC
When are you guys having your formals?
The scumbags organising my school formal wants it to happen before the HSC so that we can include international students who typically don't do the HSC and go back to where they can from at the end of term 3.
About 10% of my cohort and none of the international students are going so far. We're thinking of organising a semi-formal. Should I go to the formal?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Already a thread for this.

Also, my formal was before the HSC - 0 international students (but boarders so it was more convenient to have grad and formal on the same day)

ClassOf2013

HSC
What school are you at? Just curious, as it sounds like my school (we have international students too that don't do the HSC).

HSC
Uni Grad
14th September
A week before Graduation day, 6 days before Valedictory Dinner.

Riaa

HSC
Our formal is a week after HSC concludes.
Personally, I think the formal is overpriced. I argue that the $150 on admission + attire + accessories + partner + other associated costs limo etc.. can be better spent on a mad night out with friends on proper foooood and booze.
Yes, I am going due to peer pressure. But, I know many students in the past didn't go to their formal, it's no big deal.

kentonite

HSC
My formal is 1 week after the HSC. I'm glad its after the HSC than we can say proper good byes, it would be worse saying goodbyes while seeing friends in exams. ye tickets cost 100 bucks and if you bring a partner thats another 100 bucks. i saw the food on Facebook with one my previous year 12 friends. looks like a same old same formal. I saw pics of literally what appeared to be fried chicken nuggets with a piece of lettuce?!?!?! I'd rather eat Mc Donalds LOL!. I won't see any of those douchebags gronks anymore after that, but too all my friends cheers for the happy memories.

kentonite

HSC
LOL thats what all the ganga's did in my year 10 formal except they were guys. Fkn homes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)