HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Lazarus
Manly High vs St Augustine's. :rolleyes:
hahaha
u guys won on the school buses, but we won academically :p

nerdd

olmc vs santa sabina

i dunno why. but there's always a rivalry between the girls..

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
High Vs Newington (this tends to be a more fierce rivalry than the one Vs Grammar)

SPX

Kings vs Joeys (rugby)
Masada vs Lakemba High (jews and islam)
Pius vs Pats Strathfield

and the big one:

PUBLIC vs PRIVATE

chip

HSC
everyone Vs Westfields on the sporting field

go us

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
cessnock vs mt view vs kurri
...........or........................
cessnock and mt view vs kurri

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
umm..no. cessnock is in the hunter valley, around 40 minutes from newcastle, in amongst all the vineyards

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
ohh.....the name really rings a bell...lyk when we drove up to tamworth..the name rings a bell..we prob passed it...hence thatz why i thought it was near tamworth....
LOL..well, i guess it is possible to get to tamworth from sydney via cessnock..although, not the way i would choose (but im a local, so i guess i know quicker ways and stuff)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
LOL..well, i guess it is possible to get to tamworth from sydney via cessnock..although, not the way i would choose (but im a local, so i guess i know quicker ways and stuff)
yeah i reckon thatz prob it... and pluz it was our first time... so lyk we stuck with the main road...

here is my lil ramble abt my road trip:... hahahah

well we got our car serviced and evyerhting b4 we left, so everyhting was meant to be coolz....but when we were lyk close to tamworth, our car's temperature was tooo high..so high then when we put water down the water bit, hot bubbles spurred out... and we ran out of water......so i walked to the closes house which wasnt far.... and then i knocked on the door...and this amazing guy came out....lyk totallli babelicious and he had such a gorgeous smile..and his eyes were lyk star studded... and he didnt have a top on......*sighs* *takes a deep breath* ....and i asked for some water... and he gave us a huge 4 L bottle of it...and then i was abt to leave...he ran out of his house .....and gave meeh a rag/handky .....and hand it to meeh wth the biggest smile...and my heart melted.... and he said *take care and hope everything will be alright* and smiled again.... and umm yeah....that was my fond memory of my trip to tamworth.... i sitll have the hanky.. hahahahha i am a hopeless romantic.... hahah

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah..i guess the way most people would go would be to the end of the freeway, and via maitland, which would mean you wouldnt leave the freeway or highway until about singleton (well, its highway all the way there, but after singleton parts are really dodgy)

but to go via cessnock then you would of had to took the cessnock exit, and came through cessnock and out onto the highway at branxton (which you would have gone thru the other way anyway) which i guess is probably quicker, but its prob also easier to get lost (sorry, i just spoke to a guy from sydney a while ago that didnt even know how to get here-well that i can understand, but even once i said about the vineyards he still had no idea..)

and as for that guy...well country people tend to be more hospitable, and i feel a LOT safer in country areas..like, no way would i ever go upto someones house in sydney, man, i visit a friend in sydney and i walk like 200m down the road to get food and i hug my wallet and wont even look anyone in the eye!!

country people also tend to have a different look..like, im presuming this guy didnt have the whole metrosexual thing happenning? i tend to associate that look with sydney..give me a country bloke anyday!!

anywho, im rambling (hey, count it to exam stress!) so ill go now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)