maroon school neck tie
maroon school blazer
black leather shoes

school uniforms are okay in my book (refer to sig) ^^:D

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
our uniform was so crappy. we had to have a navy blue skirt which was straight and HAD to be above knee height. we also had a blue blouse.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
my school colours were teal and maroon

they also made us wear sun hats and skirts below our knees.. but it wasn't too bad! at least the shirts were white and not teal or maroon :)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
i quite like my school's uniform, to be honest. the colours are white, navy and jade. its a full mix n match uniform, i swear. like, you can wear any combination of the following:
-white shirt
-light blue shirt (seniors only)
-navy skirt (slightly above knee lenght, and straight, no pleats or anything)
-navy shorts
-navy slacks
- sport shirt (polo- 3 vertical stripes- navy, white, jade)
-trackpants

in winter:
-jade jumper
-navy jumper
- navy knit jumper with horizontal jade and white stripes
-spray jacket

shirts NOT tucked in. its alright.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Our school uniform's not too bad, it's not all frilly and shit like my last school's uniform was :| We can mix and match.

Skirts and pants are a choice between navy blue or beige/brown
Shirts are a choice between blue or white

Blazers and jumpers are navy blue with the school logo.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
which school is the one with a green jumper and brown pants? that's so hideous, they look like trees !! [no offence]

Amryllis

HSC
The Sydney Tech uniform is nice ^_^

Especially the maroon blazer... That's really hot

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
hey, guess what i just heard. i don't know how much of this is true, but someone just told me [who heard from someone else] that there's actually a really rich [possibly private] school which forces their students [unsure if coed or just girls] to buy their 'uniform underwear' ...... !! and they force them to wear it. i'm like, how would they know if their students were wearing it? it's not like they can check....

anyone can confirm if this is true or not?

BabySilver

HSC
table for 1 said:
hey, guess what i just heard. i don't know how much of this is true, but someone just told me [who heard from someone else] that there's actually a really rich [possibly private] school which forces their students [unsure if coed or just girls] to buy their 'uniform underwear' ...... !! and they force them to wear it. i'm like, how would they know if their students were wearing it? it's not like they can check....

Dunno about that but I know Macarthur girls use to have to wear the correct chade of blue blumers and their swim costume had the school logo on it. for those 2 reasons my mother wouldn't let me go to that school.. yet wanted me to go to Girraween even though I was failing english at the school i was at.

Maybe i should have listened to her

NAH

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i have finally bothered to look at this thread, because none of the people from my school have posted our uniform.

juniors wear the polo shirt with brown pants (could be khaki. not too sure). its horrendous. it seems like a sport uniform, yet it was comfortable. this was years 7-9.

seniors wear a short business shirt with an opotinal tie. no tucking shirts in at all. in the winter, it is optional for seniors to wear a blazer. i think the uniform shop will stop selling balzers, or the school will make it compulsory. :D and guy prefects must have a tie and tucked shirt. grr...

junior girls can either wear a polo shirt exactly the same as the guys. it is in combination with brown pants. i think they get tighter every year... they can also wear a one piece dress. can't believe its not butter...i mean they haven't changed it yet. mmm butter...

the senior girls wear a yellow girl's business shirt. it actually looks pretty good. it can be worn in combination with the brown pants or a skirt which is chekered. its the stylish alright checkered.

we use to have brown jumpers, whcih were so mad. but then they introduced these hideous blue ones.

Amryllis

HSC
I missed out on wearing the senior uniform at Penshurst Girls High coz I transferred to St George Girls in year 11... Not that there are any seniors left at PGHS now since it's been combined with Hurstville Boys and Peakhurst High.

I wore the old St George uniform, making me one of the rare new people who did =p

Most of the newbies and many of the old people wore the new uniform. My grade was the last to be able to wear the old navy blue dress. The new uniform was a white pinstripe shirt and a navy blue checkered skirt. Some of us didn't like the skirt too much coz it resembled the Moorefield Girls' skirt... It was a nice checkered skirt though, with red and white stripes. I kinda wish I wore the new uniform instead now... =p

Jaydels

HSC
i think Elderslie's uniform is pretty gross - girls wear a yellow shirt and brown pants. I once heard someone call an elderslie girl a choc coated banana lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you might be refering to my school. but i go to blakehurst high. the girl's uniform at my school like aforementioned have a yellow shirt with brown pants.

and amryllis, i think the girl's uniform at penshurst girls get shorter every year, or its just the year 7 girls purchasing shorter dresses. your school and moorefield have a rivalry for an infamous cause. ;p

DanielleM

HSC
we used to be called the candycanes but since we have a new uniform its heaps kool, really nice... mt st benedicts that is

christoph

Dumb Blonde
HSC
Out of everything I've seen, the North Sydney Boys senior uniform with a prefect tie easily looks the sexiest: white shirt, dark blue blazer with a gold crest and a light blue tie. Plain but perfect colour choice. Ooh! Just feel that sexiness. Yeah!!

Amryllis

HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
you might be refering to my school. but i go to blakehurst high. the girl's uniform at my school like aforementioned have a yellow shirt with brown pants.

and amryllis, i think the girl's uniform at penshurst girls get shorter every year, or its just the year 7 girls purchasing shorter dresses. your school and moorefield have a rivalry for an infamous cause. ;p
Hahaha~ I haven't really noticed... I went to Penshurst years 7-10 and left after 2000. Back in my days most girls had their school dresses around knee-length =p

Speaking of year 7 girls, I met a few in-your-face-no-respect-for-elders kinda students when I went back recently with a couple of friends to visit our maths teacher. They just wouldn't shut up. Mind you, they're not very bright. One of them started asking us "are yous virgins?" ............... -_-"

Rivalry? What rivalry? Apart from not being too fond of Moorefield, I haven't noticed anything quite that intense... @_@

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
table for 1 said:

I know the Abbotsleigh junior school had to wear certain coloured underwear, but I only went to the high school, so I'm not sure how they checked or anything, but I know that they did have random checks or something stupid like that

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Navjeet said:
I know the Abbotsleigh junior school had to wear certain coloured underwear, but I only went to the high school, so I'm not sure how they checked or anything, but I know that they did have random checks or something stupid like that
omg... that's just wrong. preverted loser teachers, like they expect anyone to be able to see the junior student's underwear....

but i was told you were meant to buy the school's underwear, and that it was like around $60 or something. that sounds really unbelievable though. would be really weird to have a school like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)