School wifi (1 Viewer)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I tapped into the school wifi using my phone and had free internet at school.
I have free internet on my phone too, but I have no idea how it works. nothing's blocked, I can get fb and hotmail and everything =\

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Bah,

I don't have a phone, so I can't tell much...
Well I "did" hope that my parents would be able to remember me from time to time.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
if you're in the area you can access the network for my school, The password is for St Philips Christian College - Waratah Campus

Password: irwin

Its Fibreoptic aswell, So its quite fast aswell. To get onto any site at my school click here and when you enter this site use

Username:students
Password:random1

Works like a charm when ever using FB or Myspace or even going on forums such as BOS

=)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
If you have an Iphone you can also sit outside the school. Just type 'waratah' into the bit where it saids 'Find connections' and their is no password needed.

CecilyMare

HSC
Bah,

I don't have a phone, so I can't tell much...
Well I "did" hope that my parents would be able to remember me from time to time.
I don't have a phone either. I got the iphone in his drawer working (which he got off the back of his taxi from a poor soul of a passenger) and claimed it mine for three days before he spied it and took it :(

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
If it's Wifi run by the school, the way they get the computers to comply with the Internet filter is using the novell client as far as I know. Your phone isn't compatible with the software try use to filter the net.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
If it's Wifi run by the school, the way they get the computers to comply with the Internet filter is using the novell client as far as I know. Your phone isn't compatible with the software try use to filter the net.
You can use proxy settings on your phone. Click http://www.proxy4free.com and use your the IP and Port#

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
FCB - Wow, it's really nice of you to offer :)

Jim's internet connection that she can get on her phone is her own internet. She's not tapped into the school wifi.
By all means. Feel free to download all the movies you want. The school dont care what so ever.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
You can use proxy settings on your phone. Click http://www.proxy4free.com and use your the IP and Port#
I meant that the school uses the Novell client to block sites and your phone isn't compatible with their software, often no proxy is needed.

Besides, the DET blacklist includes any site with the word proxy. I put a 3rd party proxy program on a USB and ran it straight off it.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
They will when copyright infringements come in. if your using public torrents

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I meant that the school uses the Novell client to block sites and your phone isn't compatible with their software, often no proxy is needed.

Besides, the DET blacklist includes any site with the word proxy. I put a 3rd party proxy program on a USB and ran it straight off it.
Well on a Iphone their is a VPN option which means you can ping any given website and it will give you a IP and then you just search for a couple of proxies. Their are apps for Iphone which allow you to get past block servers. (Speaking strictly about iphones only though)

But i understand what you mean.

Edit; Just put firefox ion your USB and use a proxy that you found from home onto the USB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)