• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School won't let me do a subject (1 Viewer)

samsung77

HSC
N/A
An advanced maths teacher told our class if we get below 80% in a test we did last Friday we will be put down to the general maths class.

what happens if you get under 80% but you still want to be in the advanced maths class ? what can you do to stay in the advanced maths class

Thanks for reading.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
An advanced maths teacher told our class if we get below 80% in a test we did last Friday we will be put down to the general maths class.

what happens if you get under 80% but you still want to be in the advanced maths class ? what can you do to stay in the advanced maths class

Thanks for reading.
sounds like a bluff, but even if it isn't i dont think he can do that.

samsung77

HSC
N/A
are you sure?
what if he makes some people go down ?

is there any way to argue back?

i remember someone telling me that the school 'MUST' let you do a subject you want to choose. not sure if its true though

HSC

Thanks for reading.
In a away, it is a bluff. However, the test that you are taking may determine whether or not you are able to do advanced maths. However, if ou get uner 80% just talk to your teacher. try and consolidate with him. However, 80 is a bit much. that means a band 5

Derkk

HSC
Wha...? 80% or general maths. Seriously that's just bullshit... but if your teacher doesn't let you. Talk to him, talk to the head teacher then gradually move your way up to the principal.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
It might be a super easy exam though, but still 80% is alot. Its only 2U maths though, anything less than 98% on the hardest of exams is dissapointing haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)