schooles cruise, enjoy!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
hey guys just remembering the days i use 2 come here bout my cruise, well its almost been a year and the party is about to begin again, unfortunitly i want be there this year, but life goes on! anyways if u have any question fire away. Also this is a link to my photos. http://photobucket.com/albums/v331/Crz007/Cruise/ enjoy

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Was it better or worse than it was all hyped up to be? or just bloody fun? lol

Do you think I should bring a camera...my parents wont let me take their new dvd camcorder unfortunately, but should i take one of those el cheapo ahh disposable ones. Did u take any photos if you did take a camera?

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Hey man,
the photos were mad, i looked at every single one of em, im so psyched for our cruise now BUT, u didnt seem to be pissed in ANY of the photos, please tell me this isnt the case, im excited anyway :D YEH Yeh Borkis im takin some elcheapos thats it, screw droppin ur $500 digicam in the beach or somethin :p

Italia

HSC
it was everythin i expected it to be (i had done a cruise before so i new wht 2 expect) yeah def take a camera i bought myself a digital!!!!!!!!!!!! guys guys guys, there is absolutely no shortage of being drunk wht i did is i took my camera out early took a few photos then put it back in my room, i wasnt keen on carring a camera lol. Also put it this way security took me back 2 my room on "super hero night", and aparently my friend said another night they made him take me back, and then i went up again and they took me back down. lol i cant remember this time. Guys u will def have fun, it want be action packed 24/7 manley due to the fact the human body needs sleep.

Italia

HSC
also guys i've been quickly reading in other threads bout people not wanting 2 get dressed up on gender bender, guys iwasnt to keen on the idea but honestly u r the odd one out if u dont (you may aswell stay in your cabin, u want be served drinks @ the bar) and it accually turned out 2 be one of the best nights

Odourless

HSC
How about people under 18? Did you just get other people to buy them drinks?

Italia

HSC
yeah there is the rist band thing but security turn a blind eye, i wouldnt worry too much lol

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Ahh cheers Italia!..

Yeh I'll take a few disposable cameras and that way I can take pictures when I'm drunk...If im drunk, due to the fact I turn 18 a month AFTER the cruise :(

Yeh i saw some of thsoe GenderBender nights...a tad dodgy, but I'm assuming that you are definately right because in one of the photos, like every guy is in chick clothes, and chicks are all in guys clothes, funny stuff! lol...i might just try to find a random sheila, and swap :)...or just swap with my cousin :)

Thanks for the info and i hope it will all be the time of our lives! :D

Italia

HSC
ChRiS_NiKo said:
what date cruise were you on??
i must say i forget how people r here i posted a post in the contiki forum bout my european trip next year and its been 3 weeks and no reply. here on the other hand three posts in 24hours, keep up the spirit.lol.. i was on the 8th - 17th dec, both cruises r equal i remeber a lot on here saying tht the second was going 2 go off but they r the same, no diff...

Italia

HSC
also anohter thing guys when u open the link do the photos come out in thumbnails, wif 20 or so pic on a page or just one @ a time, i remember a friend was looking @ them once and they came up one at a time and it took forever to load the pics. just wondering

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I hadn't even heard about a 'gender bender' night..
Where did you get the clothes??

Also, how many formals did you have, and did everyone wear full formal attire, i.e. suit/tux for the guys?

kateipie

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I hadn't even heard about a 'gender bender' night..
Where did you get the clothes??

Also, how many formals did you have, and did everyone wear full formal attire, i.e. suit/tux for the guys?
if u cant get them off a friend, ill lend u some :)

Glenn198718

formal nights do you have to wear a tie because i aint wearing one to my formal thats why i am just wondering

7th Sign

HSC
lol sic knt....

man cruise looks fun but apparently in 03 it was shit lol year my sis and her mates went...like rapests on board, fights all the time...sleezy knes grabbing ass at every cahnce....over baord shit ....knts got kicked off the boat like 12 of them...heaps of bad knts i know went this one knt launched a speaker of the djs in the pool...

Last edited:

Italia

HSC
for gender bender, we just traded clothes wif the chicks next door, (u will notice they put the room in a order like this girls, boys, girls, boys etc which isnt bad lol. also 2 formal nights, no tie needed

Saarah

Hey guys and girls i also went on the same cruise as CRZ and i was AWEEEEsome.. partying every night.. your going to have the time of our life! and do dress up.. if you dont your going to be the odd one out and just adds to the fun! however do remember to wake up in the morning to go to teh islands lol

Italia

HSC
saarah good 2 c u msging, and u forgot 2 mension your addiction to bingo, u were in there every day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)