Schoolies '04 (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Ok, I did a search.. no schoolies forum posts recently, so I thought it could be time for an '04 one. Feel free to delete if I'm wrong.. :p

So what are you guys doing for schoolies this year?
My group of buddies is just planning to get a place down the coast and chill for a week or so.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
I was planning to go the usual way and party hard 4 a week up at goldy. but it seems most of the beds up there have been booked already...

chilling out with m8s sounds a good idea, but i think i wanna go out with a bang. dunno, uv got me thinking. grr...

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
my group's booked an apartment at noosa for a week. really looking forward to it. :D we're hoping it will be schoolies atmosphere of the gold coast, just less sleazy...

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by disco_dave
wat skool r u from??
sydney girls.
and ur profile said ur from south grafton? that makes you much closer to schoolies locations than most of us. :cool:
heh. i want to roadtrip to schoolies. but it's such a long drive....

Merforga

Originally posted by greeninsanity
sydney girls.
and ur profile said ur from south grafton? that makes you much closer to schoolies locations than most of us. :cool:
heh. i want to roadtrip to schoolies. but it's such a long drive....
SYndye Girls...does that mean you know Sandra ? ^^

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
im going to port macquarie with some friends. one of my mate's parents time share in this resort so it will only cost $60 per person for a whole week!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
not going...
n i think everyone is over skoolies now... so much prepreation n now people dont even wanna gooooooo

skoolies is just sex, drugs , rock n roll.. minus the rock n roll
gayyyyyyy i would rather just go away on holidays with a few frends than be around all that stupid shit

Merforga

Originally posted by SKA
not going...
n i think everyone is over skoolies now... so much prepreation n now people dont even wanna gooooooo

gayyyyyyy i would rather just go away on holidays with a few frends than be around all that stupid shit

Partly why im not goin ^^

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i plan to spend schoolies staring at a wall and doing maths

miss_xchasr

Originally posted by SKA
not going...

me too fuck that i wanna stay in control of my body

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
not going...

Theres heaps of different ways to do schoolies, it's not just one big "get pissed and throw up" party for a week (but sometimes it is). I am going with about 5 mates to Coff's Harbour. We didnt won't to go to Gold Coast cause theres so many people, we just want to kick back with a few beers, play some golf, and basically just relax for a week. Sure there will be parties but that's not the point of why we are going. Maybe if you can find a bunch of like-minded people who don't want to get pissed and throw up every nite, u will have a great time. Just my opinion....

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
me and 2 freinds are going to bali! we are gunna have an awesome time. paid our depsits the other day..yay!! its gunna be so fun!

bak0r

me and several mates are heading up to Byron Bay, and like Cactus said "we just want to kick back with a few beers, play some cricket, and basically just relax for a week." one mass chillout session.

m1nx

HSC
off to hawaii w/ a few friends straight after the formal ;)
(should be v, v, v, interesting, hopefully we won't miss the plane)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)