schoolies 07, who was on the cruises? (1 Viewer)

timove

HSC
well some of you might know , other unaware but all the 07 schoolies have been cancelled by P&O cause there trying to improve their image, and this then left many 07 schoolies people hunging with nothing to do.

so what the plain for you people now, i was on the crusie then now i think might be getting a house at byron cause it's too late to find a place in qld.

so wat are you doing now?

EDIT: sorry for posting this in the 06 schoolies btw but the only place i thought was relavent

taxitonowhere

HSC
Man, you have plenty of time to find a place in QLD. There are decent places up there available for many months yet.

timove

HSC
yea there proberly is places but if you wanted to get in the heart of qld where it would be going off every night your better of booking earlier then now

lucyc

HSC
i was meant to go on the 9th dec 07 cruise.

my friends and i are now thinking about a roadtrip somewhere after school, and then when i turn 18 (early january 08) going overseas. to bali or thailand or fiji..

taxitonowhere

HSC
It's not as though you'll be commuting for 3 hours to get to the action, you'll be little more than 10 minutes from the action no matter where you are. There's a LOT of accommodation along that strip. I assume you mean the heart of the Gold Coast when you say 'qld', and with thousands of people there, the action will be all over the place. All I'm saying is don't freak out, especially so early in the piece (before Schoolies '06 has even taken place)...

timove

HSC
lol ur true but its pretty dissapointing for something your already looking forward to, to be cancelled so early but yea

taxitonowhere

HSC
Don't worry man, you'll have a blast wherever you go. It's all about the people you're with.

mattpolo8

HSC
ok i see it as you have two choices.both pretty much equally as good.
seeing so u were gonna go on the hell expensive cruise..u can still continue to pay a ridiculous amount of money and fly off to an island somewhere..in australia..like lord howe or some other shit like that.then u can have fun..in luxury.
option 2: u can spend probly about a quarter of the money you were going to for the cruise to find a backpackers or a cheap hotel in surfers/gold coast/wherever..and use the rest of the money u wud have saved to drink excessive amounts of alcohol.

its a win/win situation my friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)