Schoolies 08: Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
kg3000 this is a shout out for you!!! me and my friends are going to nelsons bay too!! we were hoping that there would be other people there too! are u staying somewhere near the main rd inbetween the marina and the beach???

Hillzy

HSC
lidiaaa said:
does anyone know of any nice accomidation in a good area which has a chance of having vacancy?
heya, well me and my mates are staying in a caravan park ... we figure we can save on accomodation and spend more on booze ... just look at the net, there's heaps of sites offering accomodation

wat dates are you planning on going??

kasiagrysiewicz said:
kg3000 this is a shout out for you!!! me and my friends are going to nelsons bay too!! we were hoping that there would be other people there too! are u staying somewhere near the main rd inbetween the marina and the beach???
what dates you headed up kasiagrysiewicz???

Last edited:

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
Hillzy said:
heya, well me and my mates are staying in a caravan park ... we figure we can save on accomodation and spend more on booze ... just look at the net, there's heaps of sites offering accomodation

what dates you headed up kasiagrysiewicz???

for anyone that's going up to nelsons bay for schoolies... me and my friends will be there from the 21st til the 28th nov. so let me know if there are any others at that time. i think it might be a bit earlier than most people.

girloflowers

HSC
we're gonna try to find pushbikes too, or just walk ahaha.

Last edited:

gk0608

HSC
ahaha yep, we'll just load them on the back of the shuttle bus, i'm sure they won't mind ; )

vedran123

HSC
yeah im going aswell :D, me and my friends r going 29thnovember-6th december and what do u know one of them is kg3000 :O

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
looks like everybody is going after the 28th...????

is there anyone going to nelsons bay between the 21st nov to the 28th nov?????

Last edited:

kat81

HSC
yes, most probably we were going to port macquarie but we may be going to nelson's bay instead

which school you from

i'm from Morisset High

brooke

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
i'm from Marist Sisters Woolwich. i've never heard of ur school.

i'm just hoping there will be lots of people there at the time that i'm going

vedran123

HSC
kasiagrysiewicz said:
i'm from Marist Sisters Woolwich. i've never heard of ur school.

i'm just hoping there will be lots of people there at the time that i'm going
how come u guys r going so early??

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
there's not really any accomodation (as in holiday houses not counting caravans and stuff) that accept schoolies people. and we were honest and told them we were schoolies people and there was one house that accepted us. and that was the only week available so we took it straight away. plus its cheap and also a really nice place

kat81

HSC
because we have to get back for work and stuff
but turns out we might not be coming now
gah!

girloflowers

HSC
lol we lied and said one of our friends is having abirthday and her rich parents are paying for a holiday bahaha

vedran123

HSC
kasiagrysiewicz said:
there's not really any accomodation (as in holiday houses not counting caravans and stuff) that accept schoolies people. and we were honest and told them we were schoolies people and there was one house that accepted us. and that was the only week available so we took it straight away. plus its cheap and also a really nice place
we were lucky and got a holiday house through my friends parents. THeir members at some RSL club ^_^, really cheap aswell it can sleep 12ppl and its 2story woot woot

lidiaaa

HSC
Hillzy said:

wellll i just saw that there might be a room avaliable for the 26th 27th and 28th at the cote de azur, so im gonna call tmr and see what the go is

if not, it might have to be the caravan park... :|
where abouts is it/is it close to places/how much?

thankssssssss

Hillzy

HSC
lidiaaa said:
wellll i just saw that there might be a room avaliable for the 26th 27th and 28th at the cote de azur, so im gonna call tmr and see what the go is

if not, it might have to be the caravan park... :|
where abouts is it/is it close to places/how much?

thankssssssss
hey yeh halifax caravan park ... its a fair distance from the main nelsons bay area which is why me and my mates are gonna take bikes ... we'll just ride down to the main area each day stash the bikes at a friends apartments and then walk around and ride back

its costing us (6 people) $75 each for the week ...
http://www.portstephens.org.au/accom_rates.asp?Code=16244
tahts the site i booked through for it ... however i just had a look and it seems to be filling up pretty quick only like the expensive cabins left which can only fit 4 people ... but have a look

GTMP

HSC
so while in nelson, does anybody know of any big'ish parties... beach or house or is everyone playing it by ear?

Hillzy

HSC
GTMP said:
so while in nelson, does anybody know of any big'ish parties... beach or house or is everyone playing it by ear?
i think you'll find that they'll just be made up as we go along ... i doubt house parties cause most people are renting with massive bonds ... but as for beach party chances are cops will break it up ... i say best chance is just groups roaming around ... me and my mates just plan to walk around meet people and get pissed

Hillzy

HSC
Hey i thought i might make a list of everyone thats posted here, how many people they're with and the dates they're going ... so here you go (some details are missing)

Person | No. People | Dates going
Hillzy | 6 People | 1st - 8th Dec
MelXX | 14 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Ace08 | 18 People | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
girloflowers | ? | 24th Nov - 4th Dec
martywebster | ? | 1st - ?
kg3000 | 6+ | 29th Nov - 6th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
kasiagrysiewic | ? | 21st - 28th Nov

Last edited:

melxx

HSC
WOO nelsons bay is going to go off. even though the area might not be as exciting as say the surfers... we will make fun =] woop woop... 41 days till us girls leave... =]... + nice list pete =] haha... big beach parties/beach cricket haha =]... well is any1 cept the people i know staying in like the main part of nelsons??? cos we are like near the marina i think =]

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)