SCHOOLIES 08; port/ sundowner (1 Viewer)

captain planet.

ELLLEBAMO.
HSC
yeaaah i've read all the negative shit about port i get it so dont relle need that k

wanna know who's going to port this year? me and a group of us are going and are staying at that sundowner place... heard it can be pretty lame so wanna know who else is going there?

also anyone who's been there before, any advice on how to make it better haha as we've already boookeeeeddd.
cheers

fractionalinice

HSC
port isnt shit.

yeah it may not be the gold coast but the beaches are pretty awesome and its pretty much always sunny.

ive lived here all my life and i love it

so the negative shit is fucked.
:)

beccah65

HSC
hey,
yeh thats where im going with about 15 other ppl. Ive heard that the schoolies organised there is awesome, thats just from ppl that i kno that went there last yr, so i hope its good!!!

yer8899

HSC
im going there but im only staying a couple of days. heaps of people are going there this year so it should be rad.

Last edited:

Trajan

HSC
I'd like to go with my mates doing the HSC this year but then I'd be a toolie.

:(

Is that worse than being a foolie? ( someone in yr 11 or a lower grade going to schoolies)

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I did schoolies at Sundowner last year and it was sooo good. Its fantastic value and in the best location. Also good if you're underage as they don't care about drinking.

Only bad things were on the second day the police came and we were all told we can't go down to the beach at night, and late in the week people who live in the area kept making complaints about noise which was bullshit.

Other than that, the best fucking week of my life. Even if you don't go up with many people theres 100's of others there who you end up still talking to after going home.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Trajan said:
I'd like to go with my mates doing the HSC this year but then I'd be a toolie.

:(

Is that worse than being a foolie? ( someone in yr 11 or a lower grade going to schoolies)
Tool up, boyo.

Make sure you hit Port and the Sundowner up during the Festival of the Sun. It's a great music festival full of immense drinking and awesome music. I worked there in 06 and I had a blast. It's about 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas usually.. a little late for conventional sschoolies, but still awesome fun.

paul.ryan26

HSC
Join the Myspace group if you are going to Port Macquarie.

http://groups.myspace.com/PortMacquarieSchoolies08

Woodlouse

HSC
hey im going to sundowner with 10 other friends. heaps good. last year people went we knew and said it was heaps good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)