Schoolies 08' Surfers Paradise! (1 Viewer)

lochi90

HSC
gunna be off tap
cant wait
going week 2
who else is going

Last edited:

Corey023

HSC
yeah im goin to surfers from the 31st nov- 6th dec. should be very gewdd!!

Michelle08

HSC
N/A
is going to schoolies week in surfers Paradise really worth it?

sarahrahrah

HSC
going week 2.
staying at breakfree equinox, despite it sounding like the name of a lethal injection.
does anyone know of any tattoo parlours at surfers that don't check id/don't care?

hayerley

HSC
CAN'T WAIT
surfers, party week, tiki village!
:lol:

Delinda

HSC
Yeah i'm going... first week! Its going to be awsome... party 24hrs a day... meet some hot guys and most importantly, my boyfriends not coming with me! (what he doesnt know wont hurt him *shh*)

lordesf

HSC
heya

can anyone explain what "Week 2" means?

i get really confused when ppls say
"im going week 2"
does week 2 mean the week 2 of surfers or week 2 of schoolies as a whole?

but yeh im going as well :)

xJennax

HSC
^ There are a few weeks of schoolies so it just means they're going the 2nd week of it. 1st week is generally QLD students and 2nd week is NSW but of course people go at different times.

jb2007

HSC
I'm a be a toolie :D lol shhhhh, I need to sneak a wrist band so I can still go to the beach parties! I'll just pretend I repeated this year again, they won't know.

Week 1 is really good for those who aren't 18 because all the qld kids are only 17 so they organise a shit load of stuff for them. Week 2 there isn't much organised because they assume nsw kids are all 18

Garygaz

HSC
jb2007 said:
I'm a be a toolie :D lol shhhhh, I need to sneak a wrist band so I can still go to the beach parties! I'll just pretend I repeated this year again, they won't know.

Week 1 is really good for those who aren't 18 because all the qld kids are only 17 so they organise a shit load of stuff for them. Week 2 there isn't much organised because they assume nsw kids are all 18
toolies, toolies, toolies :p

Yea I think that excuse will work, I actually know of a handful of people who have been 18 for a good while ~ January and two people who are 19.

rhirhi66

HSC
yeah i'm goin. just me & a friend. all the other girls dogged it to go to fuckin bali n shit. fucking keen as though! gonna get so messy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)